HKPRO Forums banner

Full auto MP5, need some help/advice

20K views 87 replies 23 participants last post by  retrodog 
...What's a DLO box?
A DLO box is a Transferrable, registered trigger PACK, instead of a registered SEAR, or a registered RECEIVER. Those are the three ways you get into a full-auto Transferrable HK.

ETA: just google "DLO box" and go to Images, you'll see plenty.

ETA2: Registered trigger HOUSINGS also exist, though very rare, making it FOUR ways to get into an HK MG.

I am saying there a few housings that were papered less desirable than a Sear or Trigger Pack but to me more desirable than a RR but you could not put one on a K gun
Oh, my bad. I forgot about those. I think I have only ever seen one or two. I'll correct my post above.

We're going to confuse the hell out of the OP.

Nice work Klaus...

Housing: correct; clip-on: correct; swing down would only be allowed on a registered receiver (sometimes referred to as a PP or a DPP (double pushpin) receiver)
Pack: correct, the metal housing itself is the registered part
Sear: correct, the sear catch emulates the factory sear catch, just with different geometry

The select fire modes are a function of the selector lever position in the Pack: SEF packs can only do Safe Single Full (there is a rare burst pack SEF but it's not worth discussing here), whereas the AMBI packs (that have the pictograms on the housings) are capable of adding 2-round and 3-round burst modes to 0-1-(2 or 3)-F selections. The burst modes in an ambi pack are a function of the burst parts within the pack. A sear can be installed into either an SEF pack or an AMBI pack, with no legal restrictions on doing so.

Watch this video. Twice. The YouTube video creator is s member here:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.