HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mr. Patrick Sweeney from Guns & Ammo came by the shop to have a look at some dealer samples. Then we were off to the range for a little bit of full-auto T&E. Enjoy!

EDIT: I merged some threads so please scroll down to post #7 and watch my nephew's version of the video as well if you have not seen it already. He did a super job!

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
So what's up with the different color tape on the mags? Are you color coding sub-sonic or something?

Nice video!

·
Premium Member
1,153 Posts
Cool video, love the MP5 10mm

·
Registered
275 Posts
Always LOVE to see your completed creations in action!!!!

:52:

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kyle, amazing job! Makes me want to take mine down now, lol. Thanks for putting up with us all afternoon and shooting the video :)

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
There is the red tape again.
LOL. I started marking my MP5 mags with red tape a while ago so I'd know which ones were mine. Nothing more glamorous than that. I got a bunch of Magpul EMAGs and couldn't find my red tape so I grabbed yellow. So at that point, I marked my range bags with matching tape so I could easily know which bags had which caliber gear. My MR762 is marked with blue tape.

The suppressor is a Liberty Mystic. On the MP5-N postie they were running subsonic. I didn't have any but I wanted to see how the D54P-N would run with the added backpressure of a suppressor and supersonic ammo and standard locking-piece. It was noticeably louder, but not my much. Nice suppressor.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, and I forgot to mention, you're the new camera man and video editor--like it or not :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Awesome video Joe!!! I need to take trip to MI soon :) I will have some time this weekend to put up the videos of the D51 and the other DT toys doing work... Won't compare to that video, but sorry it took so long! I've been on my car kick for a while, have time for the guns again finally.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You guys are welcome to come on over any time. It was a fun afternoon for sure. Can wait to see the videos of the D51 :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts