HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 213 Posts
Just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. Your company has 2 years until we get a (D) in front of the next presidents name, so HURRY UP D4MMIT! lol I pray im wrong there, but I dont think so :( What time frame do u guys have?
[Rant on] Gun control is too far down in their list... It'll take 3 years to get to that... They have to raise our taxes first... [Rant off]

Back on subject, this is a great opportunity for someone to step in and start providing clone alternatives... I'm going to follow their progress, and have already started saving my pennies...

Professional-Arms MK-5

I too have been anxiously awaiting the debut of the MK-5. It has been a pleasure to witness first hand the progress of the Professional-Arms MK-5 weapon system ( www.professional-arms.com). The MK-5 is a very real and promising HK type weapon system not only for L.E. / Military markets but most definitely for civilian ownership as well.

I have been in close contact and heavily involved with the MK-5 project since its inception. The owner and team of professionals are some of the very brightest and passionate in the industry. It is fair to say that this is NOT another HK "clone" or anything associated with them. As mentioned in earlier posts, this is an "evolution" of a battle tested weapon system. As such, there are some remarkable and much needed features that have been incorporated into the MK-5 to name a few:
1. The MK-5 is a multi caliber weapon system (MCWS) 9mm, .40, .45 and more to come! All with one receiver, one weapon.
2. Quick change barrel system, field strippable by every user without major tools or expensive machinery.
3. Accepts many of the factory HK MP5 and UMP accessories, etc.
4. Most importantly REAL customer service and a friendly staff of HK enthusiasts and real world operators who have a passion for Quality and Service second to none.

I am proud to be involved with Professional-Arms. We are working hard to make the MK-5 available to everyone as soon as possible (L.E, Military, Civilian).
There will be many more updates to come. Keep an eye on the website!

http://www.professional-arms.com/

Discussion starter · #35 ·
I too have been anxiously awaiting the debut of the MK-5. It had been a pleasure to witness first hand the progress of the Professional-Arms MK-5 weapon system

Dare I say, "Coming out of the closet?"

It will be very exciting to see this gun get produced. Hopefully we civilains will not have to wait to long!

This board has been a great site for HK info and I learn something new everyday Its always professional and insightful. If folks from this board are involved in the R&D and production, thats all the endorsement I need......just make sure it "looks" enough like an HK I can pass it off as the same gun so my SO won't know I am buying more. "Honestly babe, its the same gun just with different accessories...."

21 - 40 of 213 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.