HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HKPro Professional
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on another site. Don't know if it's a photoshop job or if HK really is working on this. Anyone have info on this? G3Kurz? Regardless, all I have to say is WOW. I want one!

Tspeis

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
NICE! I will take 2 please!

·
Banned
4,248 Posts
Found this on another site. Don't know if it's a photoshop job or if HK really is working on this. Anyone have info on this? G3Kurz? Regardless, all I have to say is WOW. I want one!

Tspeis
Which site? It seems to make more sense than the "patrol" version of the G28.
I'm diggin' it, and that's sayin' something since I don't much care for the 417/MR762 family.

It's real but it's only a candidate.
Link/source for this?

·
Registered
339 Posts
That is nice! I would prefer that over the evil black colored one. I hope the tan framed HK 45 group buy sets a trend and HK realizes that there is a market for different colored HK weapons. I think when they produced the colored frame USP's, they didnt sell as well as HK wanted. It probably scared them off of the colored weapons for awhile. If the consumers show some demand, hopefully we can get future colored weapons produced. Maybe that is a pipe dream for me... Or maybe reality

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,384 Posts
That is nice! I would prefer that over the evil black colored one. I hope the tan framed HK 45 group buy sets a trend and HK realizes that there is a market for different colored HK weapons. I think when they produced the colored frame USP's, they didnt sell as well as HK wanted. It probably scared them off of the colored weapons for awhile. If the consumers show some demand, hopefully we can get future colored weapons produced. Maybe that is a pipe dream for me... Or maybe reality
I spoke with one of the LE reps on a visit to Ashburn last year about the colored frames and that is exactly what happened. Anything other than Black takes convincing.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
You can always just send it out for cerakote or some other finish.

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
I would never permanently change the finish on a gun like this.
The brown color does have something to it however.
A short version of the G28 would be sweet.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
I want one of those G28 flash hiders! How darn hard can it really be for our US dealers to get some of these? They would sell fast.

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
i have a buddy with a small shop that puts tan furniture on ar's for sale. he keeps one in tan on the shelf at all times, when one sells he configures another. BUT he will sell 30 or more black rifles before the one person comes in who wants one in tan.

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I want one of those G28 flash hiders! How darn hard can it really be for our US dealers to get some of these? They would sell fast.
I got two... neener neener!

Mike at MFI has them. Since no one had the cahones to simply take a measure to the one at SHOT, the dimensions are guesstimated based what we can find as common to HK flash hiders.
Havent had time to put it on my MR762 and snap potos yet. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
153 Posts
A little better pic, taken during "Infantry Day 2012" in Hammelburg, the german army main training facility for that very branch of our armed forces:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts