HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys this is a time sensitive post. I have wanted a G28 for a long time and saw this on GB. I know its just a MR762 painted fancy and not really a clone. But i just went through all the stress of building a CAG 416 and dont really care if this one has the “clone correct” 417 parts vs mr762. As long as it looks the same as a G28 id be happy. My question is this, is $5200 a decent price for it? Mr762s go for around $4500 give or take so i figure this aint a bad price. Let me know what you think. Its all mr762 parts with a brownells 417 lower. Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
You are essentially paying a $1200 premium for a painted MR762 with a engraved BRN lower and a enhanced trigger guard.

This one has been listed for quite awhile on GB.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Might be better off slowly building your own clown over time - would take a lot longer but sourcing the components individually could end up cheaper than paying this

I don't follow the WTS G28 posts here so I could be totally wrong, just want to throw another idea out there

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Yep, agree and I’ll add that I have bought from him before and had a positive experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,085 Posts
I'm pretty sure the guy who listed that is here, forgot his username though
His username is same as GB id, I am pretty sure, and Yep he is a good guy!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts