HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
I have one on my mp5 and love it. Go to akpartskits.com to get a really good price on it. I am getting ready to order more from them and while you are there if you are outfitting a cetme they have a good price on bolts and magazines, a good opportunity to buy good cheap spare parts.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The operative word within their advertisement is "copy." Those are Swiss B&T copy folding stocks, and not the real McCoy (i.e., they are clones). But hey, whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hi Gary4598, do me a favor bud, when you're done looking down your nose at me, please reread my original post to see that I'm looking for first hand info about this product of which I'm guessing you have none, otherwise you would have shared. Also, please show me where I can get a genuine B&T stock for my HK91. Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Gary4598, do me a favor bud, when you're done looking down your nose at me, please reread my original post to see that I'm looking for first hand info about this product of which I'm guessing you have none, otherwise you would have shared. Also, please show me where I can get a genuine B&T stock for my HK91. Thanks.
First, I never "look down my nose" at anyone, least of all the members of this particular forum, Mr. "Very Senior" Member.

Second, you're correct; my mistake, I failed in that I should have limited my remarks to the specifics of your inquiry, if commenting at all.

Lastly, I have a genuine Brugger & Thomet (B&T) folding stock enroute to me as I write this; I had to pay a pretty-penny 'up front' when ordering it. It's the folding stock version depicted immediately below.

BTHKFoldingStockforMP5andHK94.jpg

But obviously this B&T stock in no way is of assistance to you due to its "one pin" attachment configuration whereas you need a two stock pin coupling attachment for a G3/HK91 Rifle. To my limited knowledge and research Brugger & Thomet never manufactured a similar folding stock for the HK91, but I could be wrong.

Wishing you success on this quest.

~Gary

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi Gary, thanks. I also own a couple genuine B&T stocks for MP5s, I love mine and I'm sure you'll love your's too. I like the lite weight and the design, that's what interested me in this stock for my HK91. I know its not authentic, but then again as far as I can tell B&T never made one like this for the 91/G3. (they did make a G3 stock that used a Sig folder, see here: http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-long-gun-talk/72731-name-g3-stock.html )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts