HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

We at Infitech recently released a new variant of our very popular low-profile Aimpoint mount for the roller-delayed family of HK's, this time with an interface for the Aimpoint ACRO for a very minimalistic optics package.

It still has all of the key features from the Micro-interfaced mount such as absolute co-witness, very low weight, low overall profile and self-locking clamping claws.

The pricing is the same as our Micro mount, around $150 (fluctuates according to the USD-SEK exchange rate), and once again we are offering a 15% discount to all HKpro members.
Simply use this discount code during checkout: HKPRO
*The discount code will be valid until 2021-10-31

You will find the mount here: HK G3/MP5 Aimpoint ACRO mount
Air gun Trigger Machine gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

·
Registered
20 Posts
That looks great! One small detail that comes across in the pictures on your website is that the edges/corners of the mount look smoothed out. Not sure if this was aesthetics or to protect a shooter's hand.

I have a B&T T1 low mount (10266) and my only wish has been that they had smoothed out the front edges to protect an un-gloved hand operating the bolt.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Would it fit the SP5K? Do you have photos of the red dot co-witnessing?
I’ve emailed the same question about MP5K/SP5K as I’m curious about this as well. As for co-witness the website seems to show an example (all in all, appears to be a small footprint).
Photograph Product Font Screenshot Audio equipment

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks great! One small detail that comes across in the pictures on your website is that the edges/corners of the mount look smoothed out. Not sure if this was aesthetics or to protect a shooter's hand.

I have a B&T T1 low mount (10266) and my only wish has been that they had smoothed out the front edges to protect an un-gloved hand operating the bolt.
Thank you!
It was a mix of both actually, we didn't want any sharp edges to snag on stuff or hurt if bumped by the shooters hand. But we also wanted the transition from gun to sight to be as smooth as possible, making it appear as if the sight was intended to be there from the start instead of just tacked on as an afterthought.

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Would it fit the SP5K? Do you have photos of the red dot co-witnessing?
Yes it will fit the SP5K just as well, here's a photo of our Micro version mounted on a K.
There's a picture on the website showing the co-witness, as TX-HK has posted.
Machine gun Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Sports equipment

·
Registered
456 Posts
Looks incredible and I want one but the $57 on shipping to the US is killer 😭 I understand it's from Europe but that hurts me in my soul a bit 😂

·
Priest of the P7
5,396 Posts
Looks incredible and I want one but the $57 on shipping to the US is killer 😭 I understand it's from Europe but that hurts me in my soul a bit 😂
If UPS handles it through customs you'll also get slapped with a "brokerage fee". I bought some nice leather slips from England for my clays shotguns and on top of a steep shipping charge I had to pay UPS another $70 ransom before they'd give me the goods. Pay to play if you want nice Euro shlt I suppose.

Reactions: Infitech

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes unfortunately the shipping isn't cheap.
We used to offer a cheaper option via the regular postal service but they had a 3-5 week delivery time with a high rate of loosing packages and refused to insure them since they contained firearm parts.
So now we only use DHL Express which delivers in 2-5 days to the US and has full insurance, as well as never loosing a package so far, hence the high shipping cost.

I guess your only other options is to gang up with some people to share the shipping cost, or put pressure on our US dealers to start carrying these ;)

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@Infitech , do you happen to have any pics of one of these on a G3?
Right now I only have a picture of the Aimpoint Micro mount on a G3, if you want specifically the ACRO I can get a picture to you by tonight. (which I guess would be around lunch for you over there)
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Machine gun Shotgun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts