HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure this has been asked over a hundred times, but i couldn't find a recent post.

Does anyone know anyone willing to sell their G3 wood handguard. I'm willing to pay a good amount for one. Please let me know, much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
I'm sure if you post a "Want to buy" in the "Want to buy HK parts and accessories" below, someone will be along to offer one.

These are offered on a regular basis in the "Want to sell" sub-forum:
http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-parts...913-wts-g3-hk91-ptr91-wood-furniture-spf.html

Back when these were freely available, I had to buy several in order to get the two in nice shape I wanted. You might want to ask about what condition those offered are in.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
That was my ad for the two sets I was willing to part with. I don't know why I cant get the title to show sold even though I edited it.

When you find a set for sale you need to jump on it as they are getting fewer and fewer. I think places like PTR bought up much of what was on the market. Unless you get lucky you probably won't find just a handguard for sale though.

Also don't buy a buttstock that is missing the plastic butt cap as those are unobtanium now and none of the vendors offer it separately that I have seem. Though HKParts does offer a rubber replacement for $30.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Managed to snag the stock alone off HKparts for $40. You can have it for 90 lmao. I was literally entering my info to buy the set when it went out of stock the other day there :c

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Managed to snag the stock alone off HKparts for $40. You can have it for 90 lmao. I was literally entering my info to buy the set when it went out of stock the other day there :c
Unless I missed something, the last time HKParts had the sets of wood furniture they were selling for $150 and they have been out of stock for a long time.

You can still find just the buttstock for about $30 from various vendors but I haven't seen any with the forearms.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts