HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is this a good idea on the g36? does the rifle look retarded with this huge flash hider? or does it look alright? can someone please give me some thoughts on this. i have my sl8 and my k kit i just want to know will i want to saw this thing off when i get it or not? thanks all.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys i really appreciate it. i have been sitting here debating whether i want to have the sl8 barrel cut down or put on the hider. chop how much for a conversion. i think tbostic quoted me 950. ill have to check my messages. dwill that rail is the exact one i have in my kit. im def going to do the 4 inch pinned hider. thanks a lot guys i really appreciate it!

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok ill go look. i dont get on there very often because i dont have a nipr computer readily available in front of me. i gotta go to the bdoc to check my .mil email.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
omg javier is the barrel like cut up and shaped like a milspec barrel? that is so awesome. im gonna have to look into that. i like the barrel being different sizes :) gets me excited about coming home!

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It's a metal rail made by DocRak that's lower profile than the SL8-6 rail. The sights are Troy flipups. I originally had the C rail with the integrated sights, but the sights were useless unless the Eotech was removed. With the Troys, I can co-witness.
aaahhhh troy makes good sights. the oda guys here use troy flip ups and they love them! thanks for the input i appreciate it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.