HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The Librarian
5,469 Posts
He's already got/had them listed in the MarketPlace not sure why this/these warrant any thing Extra, seems pretty redundant IMO.........
You know, (using my sarcastic voice) most people don’t know how to search gunbroker for things and need the extra assistance.

Honestly there’s too much posting of GB ads here on pro. It’s gotten ridiculous. I agree.

Reactions: caf82313

·
Premium Member
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know, (using my sarcastic voice) most people don’t know how to search gunbroker for things and need the extra assistance.

Honestly there’s too much posting of GB ads here on pro. It’s gotten ridiculous. I agree.
Point taken. But in the various discussions about the re-introduction of the SL8, the lack of parts kits, bolts, rails, pretty much everything, keeps coming up. I was just pointing those interested to a source. Those that are not interested could choose not to click a link.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,151 Posts
Point taken. But in the various discussions about the re-introduction of the SL8, the lack of parts kits, bolts, rails, pretty much everything, keeps coming up. I was just pointing those interested to a source. Those that are not interested could choose not to click a link.
You're literally heads uping to guys who have already seen them in the HKPRO Marketplace................... :unsure: :rolleyes: 😷

·
The Librarian
5,469 Posts
True and keep in mind the lack of parts issue is something HK has created and essentially refusing to address. Case in point G36 bolts can’t be ordered.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,151 Posts
I'll admit I'm spending less time in the marketplace and did not see that listing. Someone once suggested I spend less time in the marketplace, so there's that.
Cmon man tell it to someone who will believe it 🤨 🤣 :unsure::rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,151 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.