·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Here you go guys. Trusted seller.

Trusted seller , Like Kent said !!

·
Some gun guy
288 Posts
Yowza. I got my SL8 cheap, like real cheap (at that time), and even I'd have almost $6,000 were I to buy that kit and have Bostic do the conversion.

If you're going for authentic, it is what it is, but I'd rather get a TG36.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gun 1600
Kit 2500-3000
TBT 950

~$5k-5500

Sell G36 carrier, SL8 barrel 7-800? More? $1k?

Make mobile for the baby's room with remaining SL8 parts.

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,713 Posts
He's already got/had them listed in the MarketPlace not sure why this/these warrant any thing Extra, seems pretty redundant IMO.........
You know, (using my sarcastic voice) most people don’t know how to search gunbroker for things and need the extra assistance.

Honestly there’s too much posting of GB ads here on pro. It’s gotten ridiculous. I agree.

Reactions: caf82313

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know, (using my sarcastic voice) most people don’t know how to search gunbroker for things and need the extra assistance.

Honestly there’s too much posting of GB ads here on pro. It’s gotten ridiculous. I agree.
Point taken. But in the various discussions about the re-introduction of the SL8, the lack of parts kits, bolts, rails, pretty much everything, keeps coming up. I was just pointing those interested to a source. Those that are not interested could choose not to click a link.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
Point taken. But in the various discussions about the re-introduction of the SL8, the lack of parts kits, bolts, rails, pretty much everything, keeps coming up. I was just pointing those interested to a source. Those that are not interested could choose not to click a link.
You're literally heads uping to guys who have already seen them in the HKPRO Marketplace................... :unsure: :rolleyes: 😷

·
The Librarian
MP5-N and HK23E-K
5,713 Posts
True and keep in mind the lack of parts issue is something HK has created and essentially refusing to address. Case in point G36 bolts can’t be ordered.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You're literally heads uping to guys who have already seen them in the HKPRO Marketplace................... :unsure: :rolleyes: 😷
I'll admit I'm spending less time in the marketplace and did not see that listing. Someone once suggested I spend less time in the marketplace, so there's that.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,224 Posts
I'll admit I'm spending less time in the marketplace and did not see that listing. Someone once suggested I spend less time in the marketplace, so there's that.
Cmon man tell it to someone who will believe it 🤨 🤣 :unsure::rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
I literally picked up a complete C kit 2 weeks ago for $1950. Those prices are nonsense.
I want to start hanging with you bro! Mad knowledge and photos of every 416-SF and G36 parts kits sub 2k. Man, hook a friend up with an 416 parts kit! I know you’ve got a BE kit in the back of the safe!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
I literally picked up a complete C kit 2 weeks ago for $1950. Those prices are nonsense.
Under $2500 for a complete C kit has been a good price for years.

$1950 was a steal! I've paid that much for a C front end once when the market was dry.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts