HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

[ QUOTE ]
Police guard the entrance of a shattered front to the Hyatt hotel in Amman, Jordan, approximately one hour after a bomb exploded in the main lobby, Wednesday Nov 9 2005. Suicide bombers carried out nearly simultaneous attacks on three U.S.-based hotels in the Jordanian capital Wednesday night, killing at least 57 people and wounding 115 in what appeared to be an al-Qaida assault on an Arab kingdom with close ties to the United States. (AP Photo/ James Korpi)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks He219 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Reactions: frederick

·
Registered
201 Posts
Re: G36K in the Kingdom of Jordan

I've said it before: you've got good eyes Chef. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for the pics. Jordan has the best choice in weapons: UMPs, G36Cs, and Ks now.

·
Registered
11 Posts

Good find Chef /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif and as HUK1365 said good eyes.
The first few seconds I didn't even see them.

·
AimTac
170 Posts

Thx for sharing the pics!!

I believe the guy in the second pic is holding the G36C, coz i only see there are 2 holes on the handguard. correct me if i am wrong. Thx!!

S

·
0 Posts

Another hk from Jordan

[ QUOTE ]
A Jordanian policeman performs noon prayers outside the Radisson SAS hotel in Amman, Jordan Monday Nov. 14, 2005, where one of the three bombings took place last Wednesday. The televised confession of an Iraqi woman, accused of being the fourth would-be suicide attacker, set Jordanians buzzing Monday, some expressing joy over her capture and others venting anger over her deadly plans.Still others questioned if she was really involved in the bomb plot that killed 57 people in Wednesday's attacks on the Radisson SAS, Grand Hyatt and Days Inn hotels. (AP Photo/Amr Nabil)

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks for the kind words gents, and for the pic Spike /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. But credit should go to He219 instead, he's the one who spotted it and notyfied me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

And I believe you are correct 6ft, now who has the good eyes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts

Thanks Spike. That's pretty unique! Never seen a holster like that before, put into that use.

Obviously 6ft has the best eyes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
245 Posts

Good call, 6ft4!

G36C pix are rare, even in Jordan ..

[ QUOTE ]
Jordanian special operations soldiers shooting at the training ground in a desert camp outside of Amman, Jordan on Tuesday, April 26, 2005. A fierce fighting unit known to have thwarted numerous terror incidents in Jordan, the special operations unit has now become the 71st Battlalion in the country's military.(AP Photo/Nader Daoud)

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Didn't I rip those pic's from one of your posts six months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

·
Registered
201 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't I rip those pic's from one of your posts six months ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you did - and I saved evryone of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
AimTac
170 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you did - and I saved evryone of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, i have around 800 pics about G36 series in my harddrive... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
245 Posts

That was one of my favorite sets ...

[ QUOTE ]
A Jordanian Army anti-terrorism squad member conducts target practice in the Yajouz area near Amman 26 April 2005. The US-backed Jordanian government is responding to what it sees as a higher risk of terror attacks by boosting its special forces and training troops from neighbouring countries such as Iraq. AFP PHOTO/KHALIL MAZRAAWI AFP PHOTO/KHALIL MAZRAAWI

[/ QUOTE ]

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

[ QUOTE ]
U.S. Ambassador to Jordan David Hale speaks to media at the graduating ceremony of the Iraqi counter-terrorism forces at the Jordanian counter-terrorism training center in Amman, Jordan, Thursday, Feb. 23, 2006. Hale said in his speech during the graduating ceremony that the terrorism attacks on the Shiite holy shrines in Iraq are attacks against all of us. (AP Photo/Nader Daoud)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks to "Sniper Skull".

EDIT: He219 found a bigger one:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Nice pics Chef!

Remind me not to screw around in Jordan! You know those guys are mean, just think how hot those black outfits get in Jordan!!

What kind of pistol is that?

·
Registered
245 Posts

Members of an anti-terrorist squad pose for Chef in the first military parade since King Abdullah II ascended the throne seven years ago, during celebrations to mark the 85th anniversary of Jordan's armed forces, 10 June 2006 in Amman. The Jordanian army has grown from 750 men in 1923 to a combined force of more than 100,000 troops ever since conscription was suspended in 1999, in the aftermath of the 1994 peace treaty with Israel. PHOTO/KHALIL MAZRAAWI (Photo credit should read KHALIL MAZRAAWI/AFP/Getty Images)

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks He. ;)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
He219 said:
Did you see the first sentence in the caption:

[highlight]Members of an anti-terrorist squad pose for Chef.... [/highlight]

They must really enjoy your forum Chef!!

:D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts