HKPRO Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
That’s gorgeous! I like how a G3K looks with an A3. Did TSC machine make that foregrip? I like the vented look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
430 Posts
She’s short, but stacked. Looks beautiful.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
finally got to hit the range today with the new G3K. WOW! I am impressed. Very tame to shoot and exceptional accuracy. This group of 3 rounds was at 100 yards with the iron sights from a bench. For most of you this is an all day everyday kind of group. For me it is FANTASTIC shooting. Honestly, I was shocked at this 1" group. More than happy with the new addition.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Bro, I'd scoop up either the Spuhr or B&T mount and a low-mounted Aimpoint and call it a day for that rig. Keep it compact, light and simple...

Nice rig; Mike sure can build 'em.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bro, I'd scoop up either the Spuhr or B&T mount and a low-mounted Aimpoint and call it a day for that rig. Keep it compact, light and simple...

Nice rig; Mike sure can build 'em.
yes he can. Very nice indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Very nice all, looking at yours makes me want to venture to the 7.62 caliber. In today's insane price gouging market, what's the average price for the HK91? and the "normal" price before the price gouging? I'm most likely going to wait for the prices to go down a bit, I would like to have this as a long term project.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Before the panic I wouldn't buy HK91's for more than 2k. I purchased 2 on Gunbroker for under that, the last in Nov 2019. These days who knows
Very nice all, looking at yours makes me want to venture to the 7.62 caliber. In today's insane price gouging market, what's the average price for the HK91? and the "normal" price before the price gouging? I'm most likely going to wait for the prices to go down a bit, I would like to have this as a long term project.

·
Registered
26 Posts
And here I was thinking I wanted a FAL or something. Let's say I found a PTR 91 - Is this conversion doable on that as well? Sorry in advance if this is a dumb question.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Man, I should have spent a little more time googling before I asked. Thanks, I appreciate it. One other question, given the caliber and barrel length, how is this to shoot? My 10.5" AR-15 SBR (5.56) gives me a nice little concussion in the face whenever I shoot, even though the recoil isn't necessarily terrible. Would that be the case here also?

·
Registered
12 Posts
After soliciting opinions and info from the braniac's on this forum I sent my beautiful HK91 to Mike at TSC 6 months ago for a conversion to a G3K. Finally got the notification that it is all done and coming home next week (just in time for Christmas). I am more than a little excited to have one of my grail guns in hand. Til she arrives, how about some photos of your G3K's to tide me over?

Mike is the best... Awesome work. /

21 - 38 of 38 Posts