HKPRO Forums banner

G3K coming home!

3K views 37 replies 18 participants last post by  grazingfire 
#1 ·
After soliciting opinions and info from the braniac's on this forum I sent my beautiful HK91 to Mike at TSC 6 months ago for a conversion to a G3K. Finally got the notification that it is all done and coming home next week (just in time for Christmas). I am more than a little excited to have one of my grail guns in hand. Til she arrives, how about some photos of your G3K's to tide me over?

#12 ·
A friend shooting mine. It was originally a fleming job although someone installed a hk21 barrel into it at some point. I bought it from one of Mikes good friends who thought Mike did the barrel swap but Mike said he didn't think it was him. He did tear it apart for me and go through it and he moved the sear to a burst pack.

#14 ·
Your going to REALLY like your G3K and I hear (and have seen that) Mike at TSC does top notch work. While Mike didn't do mine, the one I have was one of the funnest projects I've done. Alot of leg work just to get all the parts together and SBR'd to send in for build.

Plan on having a lifetime gun to blast away with. Enjoy!

#26 ·
finally got to hit the range today with the new G3K. WOW! I am impressed. Very tame to shoot and exceptional accuracy. This group of 3 rounds was at 100 yards with the iron sights from a bench. For most of you this is an all day everyday kind of group. For me it is FANTASTIC shooting. Honestly, I was shocked at this 1" group. More than happy with the new addition.

#31 ·
Very nice all, looking at yours makes me want to venture to the 7.62 caliber. In today's insane price gouging market, what's the average price for the HK91? and the "normal" price before the price gouging? I'm most likely going to wait for the prices to go down a bit, I would like to have this as a long term project.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.