HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
how do you like that ACOG? i've been tinkerin with the idea of putting one on my newly aquired 91.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greetings,
Thanks for the compliments.

The ACOGs are create scopes, but with such a large variety you might want to look at the Optics, Mounts, and Sights forum over at www.ar15.com for some advice as to which one to chose.

I am very happy with the two that I own.

ktmhk53

[ 11-14-2003, 19:50: Message edited by: ktmhk53 ]

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Great looking gun! Between this and the 53 that you're showing off in another thread, which one would you rather have in a CQB situation? Would you consider using the G3K for that, or is it the 53 all the way? I've been thinking about picking up a G3K and kitting it out that way, but I'm not sure if it would be the best option.

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings JCook,
Choosing one gun for a CQB situation would depend upon the circumstances. I would imagine that 98% of the time the '53 would handle the job perfectly. It has little recoil and muzzle rise, so you could easily stay on target, and the .223 rounds is now believed to penetrate less standard building interior walls than a 9mm or larger pistol cartridge.
I can only envision "needing" the G3K in a war-type situation where maximum penetration without regard for peripheral damage to either objects or people would be desired.
Either way, I think every HK collector should have at least one of each in his collection

ktmhk53

·
Registered
130 Posts
Can you renewed you pics please!
Thanks a lot
Fritze

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
This is an old one.

But I would love to see pics of a G3K also!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts