HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price check on the HK91 TSC converted to G3SG1(semi auto) using a German parts kit( SG1 barrel,stock, trigger group, scope mount, scope, bipod,remarked to G3SG1)? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I have a German parts kit that I am going to get converted over this year. I talked to Mike and I know the cost is going to be around 895 plus to do the conversion and remark and paint. Give them a call and they will be able to give you better numbers. This price was with me supplying a parts kit and a HK 91.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
I have seen converted HK 91's with the correct Schmidt and Bender or Zeiss scope selling for 6-7000 in the past.

These were all German parts on an HK 91 to include the wooden transit case.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Not to take away from that nice conversion in anyway but it is not a G3SG1 build or clone. A real G3SG1 is extremely rare and the closest most of us will come to owning one is to find a demilled SG1 kit and have it built with a HK91 or HK93. There were as far as I know, and I have one, 19 HK33SG1 demilled kits brought into the US. The SG1 had hand picked barrels, set triggers, either a Zeiss 1.5x6 Diavari DA or Schmidt and Bender 1.5x6sniper scope, a SG1 buttstock and each came in a wooden transit case.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts