HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new here from the great state of Georgia. Have, had and carry/carried lots of GLOCKs. They are my favorite handgun. I have been interested in owning an HK for some time. So dont Glock bash me :D My main interest at the moment is a P30 9mm V3. So would this be a good start, i hear nothing but great things about them! Thanks!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I just picked up my second P30S-V3 this one in 9mm. Got the .40 a couple of weeks ago. I have had limited experience with Glocks so I can't speak to that. I will say that I have never handled/fired a gun that has been this comfortable and enjoyable to shoot. I did alot of researching myself but was dead set on a sig 229 until the first time I picked up the P30. I bought it on the spot. In my opinion the HK P30 is a quality, simple, accurate shooter. Pricey, yes, but definately worth your consideration. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just picked up my second P30S-V3 this one in 9mm. Got the .40 a couple of weeks ago. I have had limited experience with Glocks so I can't speak to that. I will say that I have never handled/fired a gun that has been this comfortable and enjoyable to shoot. I did alot of researching myself but was dead set on a sig 229 until the first time I picked up the P30. I bought it on the spot. In my opinion the HK P30 is a quality, simple, accurate shooter. Pricey, yes, but definately worth your consideration. Just my two cents.
That sounds great, glad you like your purchase! I wont ever give up my Glocks but i want to add something different to the mix and i think the P30 is just what i am looking for!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Definitely add the P30. I have a Glock.. I'm not attached to it by any means, but it's a fine gun. Go test out some HK's including the P30. You have to feel one in your hand and shoot one to fully appreciate them. Lots of info on this forum.. Let us know if you have any questions. Welcome!

·
Registered
18,642 Posts
ARCman - Don't make that same mistake that I did. Do not go to the store and hold that P30, because it won't be your first, 2nd, or 4th P30 that you're gonna buy. :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Definitely add the P30. I have a Glock.. I'm not attached to it by any means, but it's a fine gun. Go test out some HK's including the P30. You have to feel one in your hand and shoot one to fully appreciate them. Lots of info on this forum.. Let us know if you have any questions. Welcome!
ARCman - Don't make that same mistake that I did. Do not go to the store and hold that P30, because it won't be your first, 2nd, or 4th P30 that you're gonna buy. :wink:
Thanks for the welcome guys! and believe me i think i know what is going to happen when i get to hold one :D i have a local fellow to me who has one in mint condition in V3. it looks like new. i am trying to contain myself!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome from a fellow GA noob! I also have a few Glocks and love them. I recently picked up my first (I'm sure of many) HK. I got a USPct 45. I absolutely love shooting it. I'm sure whichever HK you pick up, you won't go wrong.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts