HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted a WTB a few hours ago and almost immediately received a PM with poor grammar from garandguy whose account was created TODAY with zero posts. Email address he provided was mkpistols856 at gmail. Beware of this scammer!

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
I just logged on to report him… He tried to sell me an elite, for $850. Sent me an email with pictures and everything. Took the pictures right off of Google, I just found them also. When I told him I wasn't interested, he started swearing at me. I'm glad somebody else caught him as well.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
His name sounds familiar, may have heard of him from the AK Files. I think they figured out he was a bad apple there too.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I heard his name on other forums for scamming as well

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,043 Posts
He was banned soon after the first report was received.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
You know I will always wonder if i missed out buying a new USC for 1500. Not quite an UMP

·
Registered
24 Posts
just a heads up he is back again under ammo pol 4, joined up today and tried to sell me a vector 33 with pics from the internet and internals from 8 years ago. he id'd himself as melvin from NJ.

·
Banned
18,624 Posts
just a heads up he is back again under ammo pol 4, joined up today and tried to sell me a vector 33 with pics from the internet and internals from 8 years ago. he id'd himself as melvin from NJ.
Send Straightgrain a PM and he will take care of it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts