HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many of you that have recently purchase an HK MR762 I am know wandering how I want to set it up and am also wondering just when original HK accessories will be available in quantities larger than 10 that last for sale longer than 10 seconds, lol. HK just had to bring the G28 to the shot show. Rubbed it in our faces knowing we will probably never have any imported for sale here in the US. Got me to thinking. What if we had enough people interested in a group buy of the tan grip, forward rail system,butt-stock and possible flash suppressor. I really like how the G28 butt-stock has an adjustable cheek piece. Maybe if there is enough interest HK would make this adjustable butt-stock in black. let me know what you all think. If anyone has pull with HK that could make this happen shoot me a PM. Lets see how much interest there is and we will go from there.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,649 Posts
I've been corresponding with Link from HK CS about bringing in some of the extended handguards for the MR762. He thinks it should be somewhere in the neighborhood of 2+months.

I would like to see that buttstock here as well.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Once we have more post with interest in accessories I will start running a list of parts and numbers interested in.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
G28. I want it all..........scope, mount, T1 mount w/sunshade, stock, buffer tube, steel reciever, rail, FH etc...Please...........

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
I'm down for the flash hider...3x actually.
Exactly the same -- I would like three of these. A long rail would be attractive as well, but only in black.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im in for an extended rail system, grip, stock, and flash hider...even though I don't have a MR 762 yet.

ETA: I want the rear sight too

Cerakote has the RAL 8000 colored paint, which is the same color in the tan Schmidt and Bender scopes and the HK G28

·
Registered
166 Posts
I emailed HK

Dear Mr. Moore,

HK is currently considering various components of the G28 or G26 to be made
available for U.S. customers owning the MR762A1 or MR556A1. Please contact
HK's Customer Service Department in the future for more information related
to the availability of these accessories.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No updates yet. I am going to be in touch with HK next week and will post an update after I speak with them again.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
I would take an extended handguard in tan, flash suppressor, G-28 adjustable stock in tan, standard 416/417 stock in tan, and three grips in tan.

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the delay on the updates. Between work over seas and missed calls and e-mails I have a solid update. As of now we are not going to be able to get G28 parts. HK said they are having enough problems trying to get basic parts and accessories for the MR762 into country. They said because the G28 is a military rifle that it makes it harder to import the parts and as of now they are not importing any. All G28's that were at shot show had to be mailed back to Germany after the show. If anything changes with this or if anyone gets any new leads please feel free to post the info here. Thanks for your patience.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
Any thoughts in getting the simpler ones like the G28 flash hider done in US? They would sell like hot cakes if done in a quality way. I am thinking of someone like RCM doing them.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
I emailed HK
Dear Mr. Moore,

HK is currently considering various components of the G28 or G26 to be made
available for U.S. customers owning the MR762A1 or MR556A1. Please contact
HK's Customer Service Department in the future for more information related
to the availability of these accessories.
What is a G26?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Any thoughts in getting the simpler ones like the G28 flash hider done in US? They would sell like hot cakes if done in a quality way. I am thinking of someone like RCM doing them.
Maybe MFI would be interested, I'd like to see the Flash Hiders made in both in 15x1 RH for HK guns and 5/8x24 for (most) everything else 308. Im actually surprised that there isn't anything even similar in the market today.

Edit: I just emailed them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts