HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be reducing my overall collection significantly and I am considering selling a color frame collection, minus the tacticals and the tan Mk23. I'm debating selling as a set or individually. I know there are probably a few people on this site that would like to buy a set so I thought I'd throw it out here first. I'm still deployed in Afghanistan for the moment, but the set would be going up sometime in June/July. All are either like new or never fired. I will provide as many pictures as necessary when I'm home.

All are variant 1

Set consists of the following:
.40 USPc Gray
.45 USP Gray

.40 USPc Tan
.40 USP Tan with Novak sights and rubberized grip (custom combat)
.40 USP Tan
.45 USP Tan

.40 USPc Green
.40 USP Green with Novak sights and rubberized grip (custom combat)
.40 USP Green
.45 USP Green

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I couldn't afford the set, but would be interested in the .45 USP Green!

·
HK Nut Extraordinaire
414 Posts
I've been searching for a green 40 USP forever as a new SWAT pistol. I'd be willing to take it off your hands.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Ahhhhhhh. Why do they all have to be 40s? No love for the 9 or 45?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hell, I want all of them but could probably only afford one, so I already have 2 .40's(one OD green) so a .45 it is! Any color is fine with me, then if you run out of colors I'll ake a stainless.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Three of them going up for sale are .45ACP :) I don't think they have a custom combat version of the .45 though, I've only ever seen the .40s in that configuration.

I never saw the 9mm versions for sale. Collection took me about 2 years to build, some are from HKPro and the others are from Gunbroker. I have the tacticals and the Mk23 as well, but considering the difficulty I had in acquiring them I intend to keep those pistols. I overpaid horribly for the Green .45 tactical. I also have a tan combat competition USPc .40 which was an oddity that I also plan on keeping.

I'd like to sell as a set if possible, but I can make a reservation list as well in case selling that way doesn't work out. I know there has to be an OCD collector out there like me who's probably been thinking about taking the color frame plunge and this would make it much easier.

If you want to bear with me on this, sale will be time in June/July. I keep getting extended here so I'm not sure when I'm going to be end of mission just yet.

I'm not going to be gouging on prices either, but I do need to review my receipts when I get home. I started the collection in 2008 and don't remember all the $$ details off-hand. I don't think I paid more than $900, but most were $700-900 I will turn them around for what I paid + shipping. For the entire collection I'd shoot for all 10 pistols at $8,000 and include FFL to FFL shipping in that price.

Tentative list so far (pending on not being able to sell complete set):
Rocket .45 USP Green
Dr. No .40 USP (combat competition or regular?)

I will also have a few HK91s and a ton of HK91/MSG90/PSG1 parts for sale. I'm basically going to go down to only having one or two of a model vs. multiples.

I'm going to start with HKPro before gun-brokering anything.

If you have specific anomalous HK91 items your looking for, PM me. I collected a pile of parts over the last few years for HK91s including some rare trigger packs and furniture sets.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PMs weren't working for me at first today, so I will have to adjust the list. I have one person interested in the set so far so I don't want to get too deep into the list.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would also consider trading for a bare bones M82A1 (no optic and lightly used OK--just not abused) or a new Accuracy International AX338 (FDE preferred)

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
They did make the .45 in custom combat. I have one in Tan. Only other custom combats are the green and tan .40's. They never did make any 9mm version of the colored frames. It took me about the same time to collect them all. The Green .45 Tactical was the hardest one for me to find.

Three of them going up for sale are .45ACP :) I don't think they have a custom combat version of the .45 though, I've only ever seen the .40s in that configuration.

I never saw the 9mm versions for sale. Collection took me about 2 years to build, some are from HKPro and the others are from Gunbroker. I have the tacticals and the Mk23 as well, but considering the difficulty I had in acquiring them I intend to keep those pistols. I overpaid horribly for the Green .45 tactical. I also have a tan combat competition USPc .40 which was an oddity that I also plan on keeping.

I'd like to sell as a set if possible, but I can make a reservation list as well in case selling that way doesn't work out. I know there has to be an OCD collector out there like me who's probably been thinking about taking the color frame plunge and this would make it much easier.

If you want to bear with me on this, sale will be time in June/July. I keep getting extended here so I'm not sure when I'm going to be end of mission just yet.

I'm not going to be gouging on prices either, but I do need to review my receipts when I get home. I started the collection in 2008 and don't remember all the $$ details off-hand. I don't think I paid more than $900, but most were $700-900 I will turn them around for what I paid + shipping. For the entire collection I'd shoot for all 10 pistols at $8,000 and include FFL to FFL shipping in that price.

Tentative list so far (pending on not being able to sell complete set):
Rocket .45 USP Green
Dr. No .40 USP (combat competition or regular?)

I will also have a few HK91s and a ton of HK91/MSG90/PSG1 parts for sale. I'm basically going to go down to only having one or two of a model vs. multiples.

I'm going to start with HKPro before gun-brokering anything.

If you have specific anomalous HK91 items your looking for, PM me. I collected a pile of parts over the last few years for HK91s including some rare trigger packs and furniture sets.

·
Premium Member
2,711 Posts
I would be interested in the green USP40c, can you send a picture at some point?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I won't have any pictures posted until I get home. I will post several of each once I'm back. I know this is vaporware until the pics go up, which is why I didn't post in the for sale section.

Frog, the Green USP Tactical was also by far the hardest for me to find. I was gouged on gunbroker, but it was the last pistol for me to complete the full set. I have still never seen another one come up for sale.

I'm slimming my collection down to shooters with only a couple of exceptions. I went a little over-board collecting over the past few years.

This set was the hardest to build for me as they were either very difficult to find or over-priced.

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,811 Posts
You are far more likely to generate excellent sales off of selling in pieces. My gut tells me very few people will have the funds to buy it as a set, while many would love to pick and choose. I'd be interested in a tan .45, but not the whole shebang...

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
Ryan- Per my PM to you, I'd like to reserve a .45 USP in each color (gray, tan, and OD green). Since Rocket has spoken for the USP .45 green, SG for USP .45 Tan, please add my name to the list for (only if you can't sell them as a set):

1. 45 USP Gray
2. 40 USP Tan
3. 40 USPc Tan

Thanks.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will try to update the list tonight, from the PMs it looks like it would be almost fully parted out without selling as a set. I do have one person interested in the set at this point. When I get home I will post highly detailed pics of every pistol.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ahhhhhhh. Why do they all have to be 40s? No love for the 9 or 45?
Lots of love, for .45 that is. You must have missed that part where he said he's keeping the tacticals and Mk23 (all .45s), and there is a full size 45 in each color listed there. :wink:

Anyway, I'd be interested in a .40 compact. It looks like the grey USP40c hasn't been spoken for, so put me down for that one, please. It actually was my favorite of the three colors when these came out. I'll send PM, too.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Lots of love, for .45 that is. You must have missed that part where he said he's keeping the tacticals and Mk23 (all .45s), and there is a full size 45 in each color listed there. :wink:

Anyway, I'd be interested in a .40 compact. It looks like the grey USP40c hasn't been spoken for, so put me down for that one, please. It actually was my favorite of the three colors when these came out. I'll send PM, too.
Yep, read right over the 45s. PM sent.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts