HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This guy has a some 416 bolts that he goes as far as to say aren't the MR556 but these don't look like 416 bolts... They're shorter like G36 bolts but that still doesn't look right. Not to mention to cuts in them on the opposite side from the lugs. Any clue what these are?

·
Some gun guy
289 Posts
Fake bolts
Not necessarily.

Seller responded to my message, and the auction appears to have been ended.

I found this picture on the Google. These appear to be some flavor of HK243 bolt. Picture even shows that cut. Maybe a demilled bolt in the picture? Maybe a factory cut to relieve stress? Somebody in this forum has the answer. It may have already been asked at some point.
Here's the HKPro thread that Google directed me to after clicking on the image.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m that guy.

No scamming going on. It’s very simple.

I thought that one of the guys that I do business with sold me two 416 bolts. Firing pin and selector.
I had them advertised for two days, a Gentleman from this forum contacted me about the make model being wrong - which isn’t a huge deal in the scheme of things - he also mentioned that the cut in them could lead to a failure that could injure someone. That’s where I really got upset, and still am.

All the ads have been pulled and you won’t see that **** back up for sale till I know exactly what it is.

·
Some gun guy
289 Posts
I believe these are mp7 parts.
I think you're right. Found a Forgotten Weapons video where one gets taken apart.
Pause and go to 11:20 and there's a good shot of the bolt.
Not sure why a picture of an MP7 bolt and carrier would come up while I was searching for an HK243.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I’m that guy.

I thought that one of the guys that I do business with sold me two 416 bolts. Firing pin and selector.
I had them advertised for two days, a Gentleman from this forum contacted me about the make model being wrong - which isn’t a huge deal in the scheme of things - he also mentioned that the cut in them could lead to a failure that could injure someone. That’s where I really got upset, and still am.

All the ads have been pulled and you won’t see that **** back up for sale till I know exactly what it is.
Yeah I posted in a different forum but an admin moved it to the scammer forum, which I didn't think it was and I don't agree that it should be here. But I just thought it was a seller who was misinformed. I didn't know what they were either so I raised the question

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’m good with it being in any forum, as It’s pretty easy to see my intention was to get these off the market as soon as there was any question on their safety. I’ve built a flawless transaction history on a number of forums over 15 years, one slips by eventually I guess.

Let me know if anyone needs more pics or we can get a definite identity on them.

·
Some gun guy
289 Posts
I’m good with it being in any forum, as It’s pretty easy to see my intention was to get these off the market as soon as there was any question on their safety. I’ve built a flawless transaction history on a number of forums over 15 years, one slips by eventually I guess.

Let me know if anyone needs more pics or we can get a definite identity on them.
Take a round of 5.56 and try to put the rim on the bolt face, like the round would sit if it was in battery. If it's too big, those are MP7 bolts. 4.6x30mm has a rim diameter of 8mm vs. 9.6mm on 5.56x45mm NATO. If a 5.56 round fits, then we're back to the guessing game.

·
Unrepentant HKHolic
Ones that go Bang
5,240 Posts
I’m that guy.

Fyi Guy has lost all credibility w/me No Integrity He's a Crawfish at Best......... after I asked for an update been informed he sold both to one guy after his assurance below

·
Registered
11 Posts
Geezus christ. I even said I didn't end up selling them to anyone. I don't owe you an explanation of what I do with my gear. I have a flawless record of 350+ positive transactions and this is the first time I've been accused of a crawfish and being a liar.

I'm going to say you are acting very unprofessional, sad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts