HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear fellow HK owners,

As most of you already know, Geissele has now transitioned to M-LOK for the HK handguards. They make 10.5” for the 556 (HK416 MK15) and 14.5” for 762 (HK417).

I reached out to them to find out if they will be releasing a longer 14.5” version for MR556 and they replied saying:

“We do not have any plans for a longer MK15 currently. We do value your feedback though, and I will pass this inquiry along.”

and also...

“Hopefully, with enough support from HK owners, we can think about expanding that lineup. Tell your fellow HK owners to contact us!”

So I just wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in this longer handguard shoot them a quick email.

Seems like if there will be enough demand, they will make it happen.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Dear fellow HK owners,

As most of you already know, Geissele has now transitioned to M-LOK for the HK handguards. They make 10.5” for the 556 (HK416 MK15) and 14.5” for 762 (HK417).

I reached out to them to find out if they will be releasing a longer 14.5” version for MR556 and they replied saying:

“We do not have any plans for a longer MK15 currently. We do value your feedback though, and I will pass this inquiry along.”

and also...

“Hopefully, with enough support from HK owners, we can think about expanding that lineup. Tell your fellow HK owners to contact us!”

So I just wanted to let you all know that if you are interested in this longer handguard shoot them a quick email.

Seems like if there will be enough demand, they will make it happen.

View attachment 296625
The photo made me laugh.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts