HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: 11.21.2012

If anyone else would like to order a Geissele 762 SSA trigger, please place any orders through their website moving forward. Please note, Bill said there maybe a price increase moving forward this December.

Geissele Automatics - Quality Triggers for the Warfighter and Competitor - HK Triggers

I'll also keep you all posted with production of the HK417/MR762 15" modular rail.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I'm extremely excited about these options for the MR762 folks...

1) Geissele MR762 modular rail system. Similar to the Geissele HK416 mod rail, their first MR762 rail will be a 15" system. Plenty of real estate. I assume the colors will also be black or sand. Price TBD.

2) Geissele MR762 SA trigger based off the SF HK417 trigger. $375

The MR762 trigger is a different trigger assembly from the 416/556 with a different hammer. And MR762 also has a larger diameter pin that is an odd size. They will have these triggers ready somewhat shortly. Bill said they already have all the base components, they just have to edm and assemble.

Once the rails are ready, they will hook you up with either rail or trigger, or both.

DIRECTIVES:
1) Post if you want a rail, a trigger or both.
2) PM me your full name, phone # and email.
3) I'll submit the list in a couple weeks
4) Bill and crew will contact you to let you know that they have your order ready for payment.

------

As always, trigger looks great. And it's beautifully labeled HK417.

Just got this in, but I'm sure these will get relabeled.

Install went smoothly. Just make sure you follow the directions. The pins are captive, but the trigger pin needs to be installed a certain way, so pay extra attention to that.

I did a couple quick videos for comparison...

Factory MR762 trigger:
Initial pull isn't so bad. For me, the second stage pull is creepy and long...
IMG_2779.mp4 video by HKforFREEDOM | Photobucket

Geissele HK417 SSA trigger:
Just like the their HK416 SSA, it's light, smooth with a crisp, clean break...
IMG_2776.mp4 video by HKforFREEDOM | Photobucket

·
Registered
35 Posts
ForFreedom: Is these components for the MR762 going to be just a one time run (i.e. Better get it now!), or will these become regulars Geissele product offerings?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ForFreedom: Is these components for the MR762 going to be just a one time run (i.e. Better get it now!), or will these become regulars Geissele product offerings?
I'm sure they will run again one day, bcoopa. But not really a high priority product for Bill. He even told me once that these MRs are too new and few. But he's finishing up multiple military contracts and whatever list we have for him, he will have a number of overruns for us. I'm dying to see how this new 15" rail turns out too. Triggers are in the works.

If you want to be on the list for either rail, trigger or both, just let me know. I'll give advanced notice before I close off the list so you can determine if you want to stay on it or not.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3rd rail 15", Black, Non-blemished to DCD.

And to all who requested pics, I'll see what images I can get of the new 417 rail. I'm sure it'll be just as ergosexy as the 416 rails.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You already have my PM, but here it is again:

MR762 15" rail, black, non-blemished
MR762 Semi-auto trigger

Thanks Tommy! You are sucking me dry.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol! I wish I were brother. Just trying to help a friend bridge the gap to our guys. His contract work is crazy and he doesn't have a customer service dept. Everyone here who wants one just doesn't know when these things are going to hit market. So while he's working on these mil orders, and before he gets on to new projects, we're going to try to do up all these requests. God knows when the next batches will be done again for either rails or triggers. At least he'll have a list and you're on it.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's an update, fellas. I will submit the final lists for each during these weeks....

I have all the parts for the HK MR triggers in various stages of processing. The MR 556 triggers will be first and should be available the week of Sept 17. This initial run will be for 75 triggers. The MR 762 triggers should be available two weeks later with an initial run of 35 triggers.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts