HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Vendor
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We wanted to have a centralized spot for discussions about H&K pistols. This can include but not limited to photos of your gun, photos of your dream gun, questions on upgrades, recommendations of upgrades, and much more! Let's make it fun in here, as we will post some cool stuff that comes through our shop. Look forward to some good conversations!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
11,955 Posts
Folks... @Midwest_Gun_Works is sponsoring this sub-forum of HKPro. Let's see some knock out pictures to welcome them!

·
Registered
94 Posts
My favorite P30 DA/SA modded to LEM following excellent detailed instructions posted to this forum. I’ve purchased from MWG - great service and glad they are here.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I'm fairly new to HK, so currently I have only one HK pistol, a 9mm P2000SK V2. It's wearing Trijicon HDs and Talon grip wrap. Love the gun! It's my daily carry weapon. Coming from Glock the HK LEM trigger is amazing.
Glock convert here. I used to think P7 was the only HK for me as I hate long DA/SA trigger resets.

I'm now researching LEM...

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Thank you @straightgrain! I'll start it off with a photo that has been around the internet a few times. This was a custom job we did for a customer! It was a blast!

View attachment 287952
And now I have to get another P7M8 so that I can get this done... That’s absolutely gorgeous! Does my recently acquired military discount apply to gunsmithing work? 🤔. Thanks for that by the way, wish I would’ve applied for it a couple of thousand dollars ago 😂. 👏🏻👊🏻🖖🏻

-Patchez Childers (HKBJJ)

·
Registered
6 Posts
We wanted to have a centralized spot for discussions about H&K pistols. This can include but not limited to photos of your gun, photos of your dream gun, questions on upgrades, recommendations of upgrades, and much more! Let's make it fun in here, as we will post some cool stuff that comes through our shop. Look forward to some good conversations!
A few blurry pics of my HK4 in .380, with night dots.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts