HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is just a general reminder for everyone- if it is too good to be true, it probably is. Buyers beware and use caution. I hate seeing some of the online sale and trade sites that I visit being overrun with dubious cells/sells. (Wording!) These are examples of different ads that I’ve pulled from the same website. While there may be really good people on their selling honestly, there are a lot that aren’t. I’m really proud of HKPro members for helping call out the horrible ones as well as give good advice on somebody asking for help. Keep up the camaraderie and have a laugh at these pictures.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Not that I would ever believe in a conspiracy, but follow me here for a moment.
Anti 2A sympathysizers are coordinating a massive online fake gun business..
Already, our own members, even myself have thought 'use a ffl' to prevent ripoffs.
Divide and conquer. How is it we can spot these recycled photos, but a hugely profitable company in the gun selling business can't?
I think it's they don't want to, or they're negligent and in cahoots for unknown reasons to me.
If they can screw with the system enough, they'll get cheerleaders for no internet sales from the people who want internet sales.
Diabolical, imo, of course.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not that I would ever believe in a conspiracy, but follow me here for a moment.
Anti 2A sympathysizers are coordinating a massive online fake gun business..
Already, our own members, even myself have thought 'use a ffl' to prevent ripoffs.
Divide and conquer. How is it we can spot these recycled photos, but a hugely profitable company in the gun selling business can't?
I think it's they don't want to, or they're negligent and in cahoots for unknown reasons to me.
If they can screw with the system enough, they'll get cheerleaders for no internet sales from the people who want internet sales.
Diabolical, imo, of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts