HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a German claw mount today that fits my 93 clone like a glove with the spring packs removed from the mount. Two questions-

1) What is the number designation on the side? This one is 1240-12-188-1877 (most others I've seen for sale are 1240-12-140-9932). Do these numbers designate what model they're made to fit?

2) Does someone make a set of scope rings that mount dirrectly to the claw so I can install the scope of my choice without adding a rail?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
2) Does someone make a set of scope rings that mount dirrectly to the claw so I can install the scope of my choice without adding a rail?
Sounds like you are referring to the STANAG mount; if that is the case, ARMS as well as others make rings that bolt directly to the mount.

ARMS # 21 STANAG Scope Rings:

Best,

TC

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I am just down to one now, but here is a picture of the 2 that I have owned:

Though it is hard to make out in the photo, they are both 1240-12-140-9932.

Do you have a picture of the one in question?

Best,

TC

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That should close things out, interesting information on the NATO coding, never knew. I paid $100 even on the new claw so if I need to spend a few buck on rings it's still good by me. Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thanks guys,

I never knew or even questioned what it was until 6500rpm2 brought up that his had a different number. Thanks again guys 1) for posing the question and 2) for providing a definitive answer.

Best,

TC

·
Registered
367 Posts
Any tips to mount this to my rifle?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts