HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
Great pics Lone_wolf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif, keep 'em coming /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like Lone_Wolf is taking over from you Swedish Chef /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
And you are taking over my role of saying"keep 'em comin" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
Awesome!

With the second picture down...I thought "What the heck are they?' in referecne to the G35 w/ GLs...they are at such a bizarre angle that it looks like a bull-pup grenade launcher for a second.

But anyways...sweet pictures.

- Huki

·
Registered
105 Posts
Amazing! Haven't seen a single one of them before! Thought that wasn't possible that I don't know a pic of German SFs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks for sharing!

variable

P.S.: Can anyone ID the backpack in the third pic down?

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like Lone_Wolf is taking over from you Swedish Chef /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
And you are taking over my role of saying"keep 'em comin" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, if Lone_Wolf keeps this up maybe I can "get a life" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
[ QUOTE ]

Hehe, if Lone_Wolf keeps this up maybe I can "get a life" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've got a life now Chef- supplying us with great
HK pictures! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
201 Posts
The second picture in your last post, Lone_Wolf, is AWESOME!

Thoese AG36's look so impressive from the angles that you're showing.

Again, great pics. Oh, and Chef? Don't worry, you're still number one...for a while at least /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Huki

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, those optics look a little different from what I've seen before. It looks like they put a simple set of iron sights on the top of the scope. To bad they didn't put the front sight at the end of the carry handle, it seems too short to be accurate...

I love their flectar camo, it seems more effective than our camo and it just looks cool. Those AG36's look more and more like the pulse rifles from Aliens each time I see them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great pics, although the writing directly over the best part of the pics kind of takes away some of the quality. Nice pics though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

·
Registered
18 Posts
The sixth image down, the one with the G36 held high in the rear, what's that flat thing on back of the one guy? It is a snug-fitting radio backpack? It almost looks like it could be used as a boogie board.

·
Registered
4 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
The sixth image down, the one with the G36 held high in the rear, what's that flat thing on back of the one guy? It is a snug-fitting radio backpack? It almost looks like it could be used as a boogie board.

[/ QUOTE ] I am willing to bet that it is used to extract wounded; we use something sorta like that in the Army. In fact in Afghanistan, we were using those to drag large loads of ammunition and supplies when not dragging wounded. That's my guess what it is....we call ours a skedco (I have no idea how its spelled)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Where can one find the originals to those pictures without the logo over them. Very badass pictures!

·
Premium Member
1,732 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Where can one find the originals to those pictures without the logo over them.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's easy man, just pay Getty's their fee and "Bob's your uncle".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts