HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Mmmmmm, looks fun. And I'll bet it's expensive too, for a .22.

I like the video where you have to wait until the final few seconds to see the actual gun being fired.

S

·
0 Posts
Checked with the company. I got a speedy response. They should have them in the States in the Oct Nov 2007 time frame.

·
Registered
43 Posts
22 Cal MP5

Checked with the company. I got a speedy response. They should have them in the States in the Oct Nov 2007 time frame.

Will these come in with 16" barrels ? Hope they are under $1000. Looks like more fun than the Walther G22.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I hope they get them into the states faster because they're(CA DOJ) trying to change the gun laws yet again. It would be sooo sweet to own one of these here in California (rimfire weapons are exempt from AW Laws in California). Guess I better start saving for it if it's expensive!

Leadthrower

·
Registered
43 Posts
.22 MP5

I just emailed the company in Europe. I asked them what the price might be. I'll post the reply if they give me the price information.

·
Registered
342 Posts
rock and roll ?

does anyone know if this .22 will take a registered trigger pack for f/a fun. the trigger group in the video appears to resemble at least an hk ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
.22 MP5

The suggested retail is approx. $390. Should be released late this year.

·
Registered
611 Posts
okay...$390 is not the price unless your talking an airsoft gun. I would think around $1,500 for this gun is in the range of reality.

S

·
0 Posts
I can't say if the configuration will be 16" compliant or not since I did not ask. I have no information on pricing. The pricing rumor here seems awfully low.
I contacted the named US distributor but got no response.

As for caliber, I was sceptical too since the company produces or sells airsoft stuff so initialli I figured it was some type of new airsoft training tool. In my comunication I specifically asked about clarifying if the weapon was .22LR or not and their response was yes. I also viewed the video and it appears that it is in fact .22LR caliber.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts