1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
406 Posts
it is a sig stock. there are are few around in german units

·
Registered
893 Posts
There was a post somewhere from way back that said it was made by B&T (ETA with SIG stocks).
Don't know if that was accurate or not, but IIRC somebody going to ask DSA (when they were the B&T people) to get some and nothing came of it.
I want one badly.
That's only the second good picture I've seen of one.

ETA2: You can see the adapter plate in that picture. I wonder what they do for a buffer?

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It also looks like the same kind of rail thats on the SP5K. It is good to see a classic .308 roller in a modern setup though, I love the classics.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
You mean like this:biggrin:

Reactions: GuntherRommel

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
You mean like this:biggrin:
Nice rig!

How's that blank firing adapter work in full auto? I have a bunch of blanks, but haven't tried them out yet. Did you have to make any adjustments to the adapter at all? Sorry for the hijack.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Oh my that is a sweet G3 setup. Love the stock and the forearm. Thought it was a KAC but it appears to be marked H&K?
Thank you. It is a KAC forearm, Knights armament is etched on the other side of the rail. Love the KAC rails have quite a few of them.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Nice rig!

How's that blank firing adapter work in full auto? I have a bunch of blanks, but haven't tried them out yet. Did you have to make any adjustments to the adapter at all? Sorry for the hijack.
Works perfect in auto. No adjustments needed at all. I mainly use the BFA on holidays to safely shoot into the air. It is a really strange feeling shooting with it on though lol. Makes me laugh everytime.....kinda feels like a floppy fish or like it's made of rubber.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts