HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm conducting Military Free Fall training this week with members of the German KSK here at Bragg. Great guys and always awesome to train with and talk anything HK-related. I thought you would all enjoy this photo of the unit logo from the 2nd Company, KSK from their last OEF deployment, showing their affection for both Captain Morgan's Rum and HK firearms.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
That is Sweet! Nothing beats a little Captain and HK guns!

·
Vendor
8,218 Posts

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Koolness, the Cap'n and HK.. you just need to add some hot Bavarian chicks and a few Rotties

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
We got to work with the KSK in 2006 and 2008. I didn't see it, but our guys tried their 360 killhouse and enjoyed it. Afterwards we met up at the Dubliner in Stuttgart.

Definitely some good dudes.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
What is "Military Free Fall training"? Thanks

I'm conducting Military Free Fall training this week with members of the German KSK here at Bragg. Great guys and always awesome to train with and talk anything HK-related. I thought you would all enjoy this photo of the unit logo from the 2nd Company, KSK from their last OEF deployment, showing their affection for both Captain Morgan's Rum and HK firearms.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Skydiving, unless it changed since i was in

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
What is "Military Free Fall training"? Thanks
It is the military version of sky diving. Bigger parachutes, capable of accommodating greater loads of equipment laden troops and with a larger glide ratio for greater stand off capability from the target you want to land at. It is called "free fall" because from the time you leave the plane until you deploy your parachute, you are falling freely through the sky.

Here is a photo of me during opening.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
Nice..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Free-Fall, it sounds alot like "HALO" or "Mini-HALO". Are you using the Ram-Air Chutes?

I like their Logo, it looks great.
It's a shame tho, that if a US Group wanted to do something like that, the Press, would be all over it, and the Unit, saying it's in bad taste.

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Free-Fall, it sounds alot like "HALO" or "Mini-HALO". Are you using the Ram-Air Chutes?

I like their Logo, it looks great.
It's a shame tho, that if a

US Group wanted to do something like that, the Press, would be all over it, and the Unit, saying it's in bad taste.
MFF refers to both HALO and HAHO, the difference really referring to your deployment altitude and this stand off from the target. And yes, our MFF chutes are Ram Air.
The KSK guys mentioned the same political correctness issues as we have and are only authorized to wear that logo down range, not in garrison.

SF,

James

·
Teufelshund Tactical
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Due to lots of requests, please see the Group Buy in the HK Talk section if you are interested in acquiring a t-shirt.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts