HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I ever was on an HK kick, I have to admit I was on a quest to own a Sig in either P220 or a P226. One thing I noticed was people always mentioned German vs U.S. made Sigs, with the German made guns being better. So that got me to wondering if people here have a preference or notice better QC with one over the other. Maybe a dumb question, just trying to better familiarize myself with my new favorite firearm and was curious.

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
This question has been discussed many, many times on this forum. Use the Search function and you'll find it.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
the german HK are more better. maybe because of the Originality and the maintenance of the trend
You're talkin like your lips don't fit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well its good to know they are all good whichever origin they come from. Like I said, was pretty set on getting a sig but kinda got turned off them with all the bad things I've read. Not saying they make a bad gun, just seem to have found more bad press than good while researching.

Mattducatti: I gotta say your avatar picture is pretty bad a**!! What were you shooting in that pic?

·
Registered
765 Posts
For now, equal. Going forward, it will depend on how much control over HK, Inc. is maintained by HK, GMBH.

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Thanks for sharing the video.
Plus 1 here...i worked with alot of German Engineer's. They are serious people. One had a German 226 i took my two gauling Exeter 226's to work and they about passed about seeing all the issue's. Got my money back and HK is my only way except one!! Maybe the post Cohen era will get Sig. back but not me...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Shoot me if you want, Germen have better work ethic MAYBE. They also take breaks more frequently, keeps them more focused. I was working at German plant rebuild Cummins engine in 2004.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts