HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to put a GG&G adapter on my USPc but I don't want to have to put it on before I go to bed and wake up and take it off before I leave the house. So I was wondering if anyone knew of any leather holsters that will accomodate the USPc 9mm with a GG&G adapter. Preferablly IWB, something like a crossbreed or summer special.

·
Registered
432 Posts
HK USP .45C holster with GG&G adapter??

I have a HK USPc .45 that I keep the GG&G adapter on the gun, but take the light off for CC, but can not find a holster that will accomodate the gun with the adapter on it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you. I just take the extra 2 minutes to put on and take of the mount. Kinda sucks, but that's why I'm looking for a USP tactical.

·
Requiescat in Pace
2,393 Posts
I never found anything, and not wanting to wait for Raven I just switched out to HK45C or sometimes P2000.

·
Registered
257 Posts
what light? you can use a TLR-3/4 without the adapter

·
Registered
432 Posts
I have a TLR 1s that works anf fits great. I dont need a laser. I just need a holster that fits what I already have, and thats the GG&G on my USP. Can someone tell me more about how to get the Kydex custom made? And what are the references to Raven or Crown? Are they companies or people on the board here?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Raven Concealment:
Raven Concealment Systems

Good holsters but there is/was a really long wait to have one custom made last I checked.

Crown Holsters:
Welcome to Crown Holsters! - Crown Holsters

I have had several of these made for me and have been using them in classes and carry for around 2 years now.

ETA: They may not have exactly what you are after but a lot of time they will make what you need if you are willing to send them the specific adapter/ light if they don't.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I use a Bianchi Belt Slide concealment holster for my USPc 45 with GGG adapter. Even with the tall tactical sights I put on, it still fits that holster. Don't know if they still make it though.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all the responses. I'm just going to continue training with a flashlight and my USPc. I was just hoping maybe I can start carrying my USPc with a GGG adapter and WML to free up my support hand, but I guess I'll just continue to train with my handheld... There are operators carrying handguns with no rails which means they're aren't carrying WML's either and they still can git r done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts