HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone confirm that this kit will work for the compact versions of both pistols (HK45C, USPc) as well as the full size? I have LEM versions of both HK45C and USPC.

I read the item description on GGI, and, unless I overlooked it, it’s just not clear. Thanks so much.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
18,641 Posts
It should work with the full-size and compact models, in DA/SA or LEM variant.

For other readers, if you plan to install the kits in your V1 (DA/SA) USP compact, just make sure that your USPc has the 2-piece catch as the 1-piece catch is incompatible with the custom SRS Control Latch.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, I have the full size USP 9 and the kit worked perfectly. Only step that was a pain is removing the stock pin from the sear.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just finished installing these SR kits in both my FS HK45 and the compact HK45. First one took about 45 minutes, second one took 15 minutes. Hardest part was reinstalling the hammer spring retaining pin. Reset travel in both was reduced by around 50%.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Is it only short reset or does it reduce weight of trigger pull too? Looking to upgrade
The firing pin block spring that comes in the kit reduces trigger pull by about a pound.
I posted some P30l, USP Expert, & HK45CT numbers on other threads here somewhere. You can probably do a search & find them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The firing pin block spring that comes in the kit reduces trigger pull by about a pound.
I posted some P30l, USP Expert, & HK45CT numbers on other threads here somewhere. You can probably do a search & find them.
Just put your name in the search bar and HK45CT? Sorry new to this kind of site.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Just put your name in the search bar and HK45CT? Sorry new to this kind of site.
Grayguns short reset should bring up a lot of threads.

Reactions: LucasDeane

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Can anyone confirm that this kit will work for the compact versions of both pistols (HK45C, USPc) as well as the full size? I have LEM versions of both HK45C and USPC.

I read the item description on GGI, and, unless I overlooked it, it’s just not clear. Thanks so much.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I put the GG short reset kit in a DA/SA 45T and it worked fine. A few years later I converted the gun to light LEM and it started having issues. We had to remove the GG short reset kit and now it functions like my other LEM 45T. I have a Liberty Cosmic Gorilla glued to one of the 45s and the other is a plain carry gun. I did put TFX Pro fixed sights on the carry gun.

·
Registered
746 Posts
@KeithGrayGuns
I put the GG short reset kit in a DA/SA 45T and it worked fine. A few years later I converted the gun to light LEM and it started having issues. We had to remove the GG short reset kit and now it functions like my other LEM 45T. I have a Liberty Cosmic Gorilla glued to one of the 45s and the other is a plain carry gun. I did put TFX Pro fixed sights on the carry gun.
☝??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts