HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ghillie built G3 on a PTR receiver with a mint FMP G3 kit. 7.62mm 147 grain DAG

The G3 ran 100 rounds thru it not 1 hiccup.

75 Yards off hand.

DT built D34 carbine on a LSC flat with a HK german barrel. 9mm 124 grain Federal.
The DT34 ran 300 rounds without even thinking about it.

·
Registered
275 Posts
DT built D34 carbine on a LSC flat with a HK german barrel. 9mm 124 grain Federal.
The DT34 ran 300 rounds without even thinking about it.

I'm just soooooooooooooooooo smitten with luv. . . . . I can't keep my head straight.

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
So where is the news?

BTW Lumberg, you almost made me vomit my hamburger

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Factory Barrel on a 34? What barrel length? I didnt know HK made longer 9mm barrels? HK94?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To answer FireGS's question it started out as a HK 94 16 inch barrel. I never liked the pencil barrel in any form and the CA94 carbine looked a bit odd with the pencil barrel and standard muzzle brake. So I had Joe cut down the barrel and pin on the 4 prong flash hider.

I hope to have my mount for the red dot I have this afternoon and go to the range and site it in tonight. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sadly the postman was not kind. The mount did not show up today. But, went to the range any way. Well another unremarkable range session. Everything worked. My USP with match trigger and sights was the only issue. Still shooting high and left. 2 inches high and 1 inch left. I don't think it is the gun. I just suck. My rifle skills are beyond question. But I need more time with my USP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts