HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
H&K Certified Armorer
8,216 Posts
I saw a PSG-1 and MP5... There was a girl in that video?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Finger....on trigger....pointed at camera man....why are idiots always in charge of such photo shoots? Gives me the willies seeing high rises in the background. So easy for a real nut to hide up there and it seems to resemble NYC. Oh yeah and she's attractive... :)

·
Registered
3,872 Posts
Eh, I saw about a dime piece and a couple random guns. Not sure what they were though. Coulda been hi-points for all I know.

·
Premium Member
3,698 Posts
I will take the PSG1 to go please. You can leave what ever was holding it at the door.... Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thighs are TOO big and I get so tired of "RAP" Hip-Hop music in the background, If I wanted to hear that S*^& I would venture into the Ghetto, and beleive me, in Chicago land we have a few AND the NATO Conference!!!!!!!!

Just my cent+cent

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Finger....on trigger....pointed at camera man....why are idiots always in charge of such photo shoots? Gives me the willies seeing high rises in the background. So easy for a real nut to hide up there and it seems to resemble NYC. Oh yeah and she's attractive... :)
You will find no bigger safety NAZI as me. I have zero tolerance for b.s on live fire ranges and training areas (or anywhere for that matter). With that said, I have worked a ton of both photo shoots for magazines and worked on movie sets as a firearms handler. When we do shoots for magazines, because of what is needed for many shots, the level of safety protocals in place, and the amount of multiple checks and back up checks to ensure that no one is injured is literally FAR more than you would ever see anywhere else. Also, many of the guns used for Hollywood and set shoots are not real guns (shhhhhh, its a secret). Many of those huge guns that are being toted by our movie hero's are, in fact, plastic mock ups molded from the real or blank adapted guns.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I bet you even think those were real hand grenades she had her thumbs through the pins too. Here are some words for you - props, remote camera, green screen, etc.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts