HKPRO Forums banner
21 - 40 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,491 Posts
As Straightgrain noted this is officially blessed by the staff. @TheAverageShooter has added me to the GoFundMe page so I will be able to confirm to everyone the money went to Tommy (plus TB is a member of this forum and can speak for himself).
Thanks for the "second" on this!

Donation away.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I don't see this as either Tommybuilt...or the other person/company's fault. This is the ATF pulling another stunt. Frankly I would call it a bait and switch. Legal...legal...legal...oh...we changed our minds and it is now illegal. I am so tired if them pulling this garbage.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
We are doing great everyone! Please continue to share to anyone you can think of! We are at $4285 out of our $15k goal! Hoping we can crush it!

·
Merchant of Death (Admin)
12,057 Posts
Let's all try to stay focused on the subject of this effort: helping out Mr. Bostic. Let's leave the commentary out of it. Please.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I’ll be donating as well. I started writing letters for my congressmen. I got the girls out of the safe today for a group pic. This wouldn’t be possible without Tom.

Damn! Nice lineup!
Definitely not possible without him! The C and K are his T36s, the others are conversions he did. (USC/UMP, SL8/G36E).

·
Registered
69 Posts
My thoughts are that the importer who stirred the pot with the “but he did it” excuse used by school children should absolutely be named. It’s not defamation, it’s stating facts and letting people make informed decisions regarding who they choose to do business with. That said, the stand up behavior shown by Tommy should also be taken for what it is, a solid sign that by choosing his business to do business with then you’re not only helping a good man out, but placing yourself in good hands and “voting with your dollars” to make this world a little bit better place! 👏🏻👊🏻🖖🏻

-Patchez (HKBJJ)
[Moderator edit - stay on topic]

I will help fight back with a donation.

·
I Bleed Urban Gray
3,329 Posts
Here's the link to donate again: Tommy Built Business Rescue Fund, organized by Mathew Anderson

I just donated myself.

Mr. Bostic himself is now on the "Fundraising Team" meaning he has access to this fund. He emailed me earlier this morning to say thanks and how much this all means. Big shout out to @TheAverageShooter for spearheading this effort.

As Straightgrain asked, please stay on topic. There's a thread in the Clone section about this if you want to share your perspective on the situation. But for all the effort you put into writing that post, make a donation and ask one of your buddies to do the same thing.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Here's the link to donate again: Tommy Built Business Rescue Fund, organized by Mathew Anderson

I just donated myself.

Mr. Bostic himself is now on the "Fundraising Team" meaning he has access to this fund. He emailed me earlier this morning to say thanks and how much this all means. Big shout out to @TheAverageShooter for spearheading this effort.

As Straightgrain asked, please stay on topic. There's a thread in the Clone section about this if you want to share your perspective on the situation. But for all the effort you put into writing that post, make a donation and ask one of your buddies to do the same thing.
You got it man! Thanks for getting/giving the approval to help him out!

21 - 40 of 57 Posts