HKPRO Forums banner
41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just done my part in my donation... I have never done a Go Fund me before, so I was a little nervous in putting my credit card info out there.. Anyways I took the plunge because Tom Bostic is one great individual. I purchased one of his T-36 rifles almost 2 years ago and then had him do a HK SL8 conversion also... he’s one great guy to talk to on the phone, because when I talked to him, I probably had 101 questions, and he answered every one of them without complaint.. I for one don’t want to see him go under because of some stupid ATF ruling after they said he was good to go and then change their mind because they felt like it... like many of us HK fans. He made my dream come true to be able to have a G36 variant... So if your on the fence on donating.. I would say please do.... 😊

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Just done my part in my donation... I have never done a Go Fund me before, so I was a little nervous in putting my credit card info out there.. Anyways I took the plunge because Tom Bostic is one great individual. I purchased one of his T-36 rifles almost 2 years ago and then had him do a HK SL8 conversion also... he’s one great guy to talk to on the phone, because when I talked to him, I probably had 101 questions, and he answered every one of them without complaint.. I for one don’t want to see him go under because of some stupid ATF ruling after they said he was good to go and then change their mind because they felt like it... like many of us HK fans. He made my dream come true to be able to have a G36 variant... So if your on the fence on donating.. I would say please do.... 😊
Couldn’t have said it better. He’s a phenomenal guy, and his customer service is the best I’ve ever seen. Window shopping or not, he is always helpful with suggestions and such. I’d be very upset to see the man go out of business, you just can’t find that level of character that easily.

To ease people on this, as Omega21 stated earlier, Tom is now linked with the GoFundMe and has access to the funds, and can reply to all comments left on the page.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Every donation is helpful, so thank you! After getting my “replacement” receivers, I can assure everyone in here that the donations are well worth keeping him afloat. Tom is a great guy and has asked me to thank everyone for their donations no matter the amount. He’s humbled and extremely grateful.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yeah... he got screwed for sure. Its sad to think of the growing number of examples where ATF gave guidance to individuals and businesses concerning accessories, build methodologies and imposed requirements, only to change their mind later... thus turning law abiding people into criminals with impunity.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
Yeah... he got screwed for sure. Its sad to think of the growing number of examples where ATF gave guidance to individuals and businesses concerning accessories, build methodologies and imposed requirements, only to change their mind later... thus turning law abiding people into criminals with impunity.
It’s already about to start all over again with the braces and stuff. As if there aren’t better things to worry about these days.

·
Registered
26 Posts
It’s already about to start all over again with the braces and stuff. As if there aren’t better things to worry about these days.
It's really terrible, considering all of the work he put into the standard braces and the super neat IdZ braces, too. And in the classic ATF fashion, virtually no braced pistols would get less than four points via their scorecard...

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
Still receiving donations. If it’s anyone from this page, I’d like to say thank you. Tom Bostic is also happy to see the donations as well! Thank you!

41 - 57 of 57 Posts