HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
That's all right my USP 45(f) SS has sat in the safe for ten, yes that's right 10 years. Ever since I got my HK45c it's the only one that goes to the range these days, hell now thinking about it it's been 12 years. Bought it new in 2000.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
The only reason I want a SS USP Compact is because I think it's the most beautiful handgun ever made. I know I would never carry it but I would probably shoot it once in a while. It will be going in a glass display case in my Den.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not so much a 'safe' queen, you know how it is... your going through one of your safe's and whoa, I remember you.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Wanna sell it?

·
Registered
765 Posts
That's all right my USP 45(f) SS has sat in the safe for ten, yes that's right 10 years. Ever since I got my HK45c it's the only one that goes to the range these days, hell now thinking about it it's been 12 years. Bought it new in 2000.
I'm turning you in for neglect!

·
Registered
783 Posts
No you can post pics right away. At least I could.. I think I posted pics on my first post... I've had luck with photobucket.com Never could figure out how to post pics from my hard drive with the attachment button here in the forum.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Link to pic on MF. Guess I gotta set up a photobucket accnt.

My old friend...

You know how it is... going through the gun wing and for some reason a safe beckons and low and behold...an old friend is lurking in the back pining for the range.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
So really, wanna sell it?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure why you would want a almost 20 year old hand gun with 200+ rnds through it. I would, but worried about insurance liabilities. I think I'll keep it and keep us both safe :)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Shucks

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Link to pic on MF. Guess I gotta set up a photobucket accnt.

My old friend...

You know how it is... going through the gun wing and for some reason a safe beckons and low and behold...an old friend is lurking in the back pining for the range.
. Gun wing really , I need a better job:(

·
Registered
765 Posts
To heck with the job. Seasmoke, how close are you to kicking the bucket, and what does your newest adopted child (me) need to do to get that wing when you die?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts