HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long time reader and google searcher using the forum...

Seemed time to join having moved from a SIG shooter for 16 years to HK. The VP9 is what got me on board, last year, as I decided
it was time to move on from DA/SA to Striker-fired.

I had been to some training and seen some advantages.

I first tried Glock...a Glock 19...but the brass-to-face issues over the course of 3 different guns killed that model Glock for me.

I tried a VP9 and never looked back. Great shooting, no hiccups and no BTF. I've since jumped whole hog with 4 VP9's in the stable.

On my trainer gun, I've reached 5K rounds and it's time to do some serious cleaning, and TooSixy's thread on the detail strip is most valuable.

Otherwise gents, thank you for having me and I will see you on the forum.

Patrin.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Glad to have you here. Enjoy the forum and wealth of knowledge. Great choice of sidearms you have there.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Congrats on your VP and welcome to the site. It might be time for you to acquire another hammer fired. This time tryy the best. Acquire a USP. Or, if you need a CCW, pick up a P30sk v1 LEM and discover the best of HK trigger systems for carry.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I also have recently made the switch from sig to HK. I went from a p220 to a usp 40 and after around $200 in upgrades I thought the sig was the bees knees. Then I get my bone stock usp and the trigger was already better than the sig. HK is the way to go congratulations on the switch you won't be disappointed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts