HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am new to the andgun world and just recently bought my first handgun. I have done a lot of research and ended up on Hk as my gun of choice. Once that easy decision was made I wanted a Stainelss Steel Usp Compact. Preferably a .45 for home defense or concealed carry. I knew a guy who was selling one through a friend and bought it on instinct because its an awesome gun. It is a .45 HK USP Compact Stainless and has a date of AE and has never been shot. It came with 2 new HK magazines, the manual the Lockout key and a manilla envelope that feels like a bullet c asing inside of it. I havent opened it to make sure. I paid 800.00 for it. Is that a decent deal or did I get ripped? Thanks in advance and I love being a part of a Hk family.

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
$800 for a USPc .45 w/S.S. slide if it really hasn't ever been fired is a damn good price! Go shoot the hell out of it and welcome to the forums! That is the exact gun that I am looking for as my next purchase for CCW. You are one lucky s.o.b.!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geeze that makes me feel good! I am glad I didnt get ripped off. It looked so good in person I couldnt pass it up. Thanks!

·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Rest assured - great pickup! You're just lucky I didn't see your friend first, it's on my short list :wink:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pot just keeps getting sweeter! I read on some other posts that they no longer make the SS models. Is that correct?

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
Hey!! I guess the new guy doesn't know that we need to see pics of his new weapon!! Pics or it never happened!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I could, I dont have the privilege to yet. Every time I try I have not been cleared to add pics yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts