HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not selling anything myself, but figured I'd share a good deal.

CDNN has the P30 and HK45 on sale until Monday, December 10th. Taken from today's sale email.

CDNN WEEKLEY SPECIAL
PRICES GOOD THROUGH MONDAY DECEMBER 10th AT 7:00PM CST!
CALL 800-588-9500 TO ORDER OR CHECK AVAILABILITY.

HK P30
* 9mm · Variant 3 · Decocker · 3.86" Barrel · 2-15rd Mags · Rail #HK730903 $729.99

HK45
* 45acp · Variant 1 · Safety/Decocker · 4.40" Barrel · 2-10rd Mags · Rail #HK745001 $849.99
Not necessarily the cheapest prices you might find, but definitely less than I paid! lol

Just in time for the holidays :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Truthfully...that is missing dealer cost by only a few dollars. I don't think that you will find a much better price anywhere unless you are getting a "brother-in-law" discount, if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My usual "good price" dealer is selling it for $889, so that looks pretty good. Of course, factoring in shipping and FFL, it's not a big savings.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
My usual "good price" dealer is selling it for $889, so that looks pretty good. Of course, factoring in shipping and FFL, it's not a big savings.
S&H is only $13 and there are no stupid CC fees with CDNN so total price on the HK45 comes to $862.97. A FFL transfer should be no more then $20-$30 and there is no local sales tax which leads to a unbeatable deal.

Those are CDNN's normal prices for the gun and will not expire on Monday. Call and ask for Marshall as he is the best guy to deal with and will take good care of you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Well, 13+20=33, 849+33=882, which is $7 less than 889. a
And, CDNN does charge sales tax to Texas residence like me.

But hey, at least I don't live in New Jersey ;)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
But hey, at least I don't live in New Jersey ;)
Ouch that hurts :)

Well for anyone not living in Texas its a great deal especially compared to what many people have said there local shops are selling them for ($900+).

·
Registered
172 Posts
My local store has one a "display only, not for sale" HK45 in the case priced at $969. I asked him how much to have the one in the case and he told me $1000. Add in sales tax and it's $1080-ish.

I won an auction for one on GunBroker for $875 and thought I did pretty well. Better than most of the early-adopters I guess...

·
Registered
390 Posts
S&H is only $13 and there are no stupid CC fees with CDNN so total price on the HK45 comes to $862.97. A FFL transfer should be no more then $20-$30 and there is no local sales tax which leads to a unbeatable deal.

Those are CDNN's normal prices for the gun and will not expire on Monday. Call and ask for Marshall as he is the best guy to deal with and will take good care of you.

Average price of a transfer is $35 to $50 where I live plus my dealer did not like the fact I ordered through CDNN because they were a wholesaler & that was the same price they paid for their HK guns.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I found the connetion of a lifetime in my local FFL. He has no problems with incoming transfers and only charges $1 if he sends his ffl by fax and $2 if he sends it by mail. Hard to beat those prices. I also have another FFL that only charges $10 plus actual USPS shipping, usually around $10, for outgoing.

C

·
0 Posts
I would like to sign up to get CDNN e-mails. What is there website addy my friend?

Also, does any one know if they will make a HK40c? I just love my .40's for some reason. Maybe I'm just scared of change.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://www.cdnnsports.com/

Guns aren't listed on the website, you'll have to download their catalog to see the guns they have available. Its best to call them for the latest prices on any guns you want.

Unfortunately I just found out today that they are no longer shipping handguns to NY State because of all the legal BS. :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
Talked with Neil at CDNN today and ordered a HK45. It's all your fault guys!!! It will be here around Thursday and I'll try to post a range report after that. I'll shoot it from the bench if I feel it's warm enough here to be fair to it, but what I really want to try to do is compare it to the 1911 as far as the feel of the thumb safety. Is it about the same place and can I ride it with my thumb like a 1911. I also want to compare times and scores on an El Presidenty including my splits between shots with a Light Weight Commander which I feel is closer to the HK in terms of barrel and weight and a full size steel frame 1911. I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I called CDNN this morning and asked for dealer pricing on the HK45. It was the same as they are giving out over the phone. It does alot of good having a dealer account there.

·
Registered
68 Posts
http://www.cdnnsports.com/

Guns aren't listed on the website, you'll have to download their catalog to see the guns they have available. Its best to call them for the latest prices on any guns you want.

Unfortunately I just found out today that they are no longer shipping handguns to NY State because of all the legal BS. :(
What legal BS with NY? Oh man a sale like that and I can't order it! Thats just wrong!!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With all the restrictive gun laws in NY State, there are just too many hoops that CDNN would have to jump through, and I'm assuming that they decided it was not worth the hassle.

Maybe if all the NY HKPro members call them up and complain they'll change their policy? :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts