HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks,

I've decided that I'm going to purchase a used USPc 45 (hk45c is sadly out of my price range) but I'm having trouble finding anything where the used price isn't within $50 of new prices.
Does anyone have a suggestion on where to find one at a "real" used price? I've tried gunbroker, budsgun, called cdnn none in stock, visited multiple local gun shops and they don't even have any hks used....

So I'd appreciate any suggestions! I really had hoped that my next gun would be an hk but it isn't looking great, sadly.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response. After some consideration I widened my search to the USPc 40 to see if I could find some good prices. Was able to find the USPc40 v2 (im left handed so hooray actually) for 499 at cdnn in very-good/excellent condition. Really looking forward to when it arrives but nervous since I didn't actually see it. Hopefully it works out well! Guess it just gives me a reason to get a hk45 down the road since I was looking at 45s for cc.

·
Registered
590 Posts
HK weapons have excellent resale value so it is sometimes hard to find a used one for much less than a new one. But there is always a deal out there some where....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts