HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Got this last week. When I had heard last year HK did a short production run of 45 Experts last year I told my dealer I wanted one.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Outstanding pistol you have there DKL. Did yours come with a test target? And even more importantly have you had a chance to put any rounds through her yet? :)

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
Congrats on your new Expert .45, outstanding choice!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I bought the last one that Cross Creek Guns had for this batch. Its being shipped to my FFL as I type this. Bad thing is I will have to wait until this fall to get it as we are stationed overseas at the present time. I have my .45 P9S to hold me over, but I cant wait to shoot the Expert. Its my first USP pistol. Depending on how well I like it, I'm thinking about buying a 9mm Elite before we PCS back to the states.

G57

·
Registered
711 Posts
I bought the last one that Cross Creek Guns had for this batch. Its being shipped to my FFL as I type this. Bad thing is I will have to wait until this fall to get it as we are stationed overseas at the present time. I have my .45 P9S to hold me over, but I cant wait to shoot the Expert. Its my first USP pistol. Depending on how well I like it, I'm thinking about buying a 9mm Elite before we PCS back to the states.

G57
So YOU were the one that took my 45 Expert! Jerk! Lol, teasing. Congrats

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
If wanting one then PM to learn about another dealer who might have a couple more NIB Expert 45s and shipped mine last week. You could also look in the Group Buy section.... Just sayin' :biggrin::64:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yes, that was me. Mike had it set aside for you but I offered him more money. :^)

A quick review of Mike and Cross Creek Guns.

Placed my order on 22 March, and contacted my dealer to send a copy of his FFL to Mike. Followed up the order with a email letting Mike know who FFL dealer was and where he was located.

Once Mike had the FFL, my pistol was in the mail. The Expert arrived at my dealers on 27 March. Five days total.

Price was fair, communication was good, shipping fast and cheap.

If I get the jones for another H&K I will go to Mike and Cross Creek Guns first.

G57

1 - 12 of 12 Posts