HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am super excited to finally get my hands on one! I can't wait to take her out tomorrow for a trip to the range. Here is a pic with my Expert and another with a FDE Bodyguard for a color comparo. I jumped on one of those $749 ones and am glad I did!!

8e78b06b-9c2e-4830-bfbc-251fe01f2a83.jpg d65450f4-7f92-40eb-8d7e-4bac7e65c106.jpg

·
Registered
746 Posts
Congratulations, you'll love it!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Congrats on your new HK45C! Love that Expert! Nice pair!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
633 Posts
Nice!!!! I was looking at those too but they're gone now lol. C'est la vie.
I'm pretty sure my lgs Shoot Straight in Clearwater still has HK45 and HK45Cs (both FDE only) for $799. Give em a call you might still be able to score one if you really want one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Took her to the range today and the only thing I have to say is......awww man. This thing is very mild mannered and quite nice. Thanks everyone for the comments!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice. I bought the same gun in all three colors. I also did the same with the HK45. For the first time I choose the LEM trigger option. I did a pre order on mine and waited 10 months for them to arrive from Germany. That was back when they first came out. I still have not fired a one of them. Having never fired an LEM variant I am not so sure it was the smartest option. My original plan was to convert my P30L from DA/SA to light LEM and give it a go to see if I liked it. I had read a lot of info that had me convinced that I would love it so when the HK45 and 45C came out, I took the plunge. Here we are years later, and I still don't know, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts