HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am super excited to finally get my hands on one! I can't wait to take her out tomorrow for a trip to the range. Here is a pic with my Expert and another with a FDE Bodyguard for a color comparo. I jumped on one of those $749 ones and am glad I did!!

Gun Tan Airsoft gun Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Trigger Airsoft gun Airsoft

·
Registered
777 Posts
Congratulations, you'll love it!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Nice. I bought the same gun in all three colors. I also did the same with the HK45. For the first time I choose the LEM trigger option. I did a pre order on mine and waited 10 months for them to arrive from Germany. That was back when they first came out. I still have not fired a one of them. Having never fired an LEM variant I am not so sure it was the smartest option. My original plan was to convert my P30L from DA/SA to light LEM and give it a go to see if I liked it. I had read a lot of info that had me convinced that I would love it so when the HK45 and 45C came out, I took the plunge. Here we are years later, and I still don't know, lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.