HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a new USP tactical 45ACP on its way. I'm looking for a OWB holster. I like blackhawk serpa line, will that work with the match sights? Any other good ideas for holsters? Also, Any good recomendations for the tac with a surefire X300???

·
Premium Member
1,704 Posts
As always I highly recamned www.fist-inc.com they make great holsters and are reasonably price with a decient turn around time. I have the 45 Tach and carry mine in an high ride w/FBI cant in the safari, as well as a kydex and the belt slide. TJ

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Comp-Tac all the way! They make the best non leather holsters IMO and have amazing customer service.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does comp-tac make a holster for the tactical with a surefire X300 on it? Or any other light for that matter?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Gunut45, Did you add the velcro to your paddle or did Comp-Tac? I assume you have velco added to the inside of your belt to help stabilize the holster. If you don't mine sharing, how big are you to help us decide if it's concealable for us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
GUNUT45, I read where you said that Comp-Tac made your holster work with the GG&G rail adapter, how does it fit? That's what I would like for my Tac-40. Then I would like to get a TLR-2 to take on & off when I want.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
GUNUT45, I read where you said that Comp-Tac made your holster work with the GG&G rail adapter, how does it fit? That's what I would like for my Tac-40. Then I would like to get a TLR-2 to take on & off when I want.
I've e-mailed them about the GG&G rail before. They said it they don't make a holster that works with the GG&G rail.

Unless thats something new that I'm going to need to buy.

·
Registered
8 Posts
01-17-2007, 01:33 PM #6
gunut45
Gets the Shakes if No HK Contact in 24 Hour Period

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was posted by GUNUT45
I use a GG&G mount with a M3X light. The light is extreamly bright (not to mention shock and water proof) and I had comp-tac mod my holster to fit the gun with mount. This setup has helped me kill many a raccoon

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think your onj the right track with the SERPA holsters. I use them and theyre perfect for the job.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I havent bought from them (will as soon as i get my CCW license in the mail) but Blade-tech has a bunch of serpa style holster and you can use tac lights on most of them.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Gunut45, Did you add the velcro to your paddle or did Comp-Tac? I assume you have velco added to the inside of your belt to help stabilize the holster. If you don't mine sharing, how big are you to help us decide if it's concealable for us.
It came form Comp-Tac like that.

I am 5' 11" and 175lb

concealed w/ tight shirt

·
Registered
224 Posts
Posted response on the other thread. I send the comp-tac holser I had back to them along with the mount and $20 and they send me a new fitted holster.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I've e-mailed them about the GG&G rail before. They said it they don't make a holster that works with the GG&G rail.

Unless thats something new that I'm going to need to buy.
They do custom work for $20. I send them the rail and $20 and they made me a modified holster to hold the USP Tactical + GG&G mount.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts