HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a long time collector and recreational shooter with most major makers represented in my inventory, but for some reason I never acquired a Heckler & Koch until recently. I had long been fascinated by the "squeeze cocker" and finally got one, and I located it right here on this forum.

I fired it last weekend and it is by far the most accurate 9mm pistol I own. It almost made me look good. It came with the old school box noting the Federal Republic of Germany (it's a German National Police turn-in with an after market re-finished slide, I'm told) and included the cleaning brush, scrapper tool, and an extra factory magazine. I found another magazine on e-bay (not cheap, but two ProMag magazines came with the pistol as well, but jammed terribly and were consigned to the dumpster). One hell of a pistol and as soon as the gunleather arrives from El Paso Saddlery, I won't hesitate to consider this a carry piece.

My first H&K was a USP Elite in .45 ACP I picked up a couple of months ago. I'll never shoot it to it's potential, but it is an awesome target pistol.

Now if only I can find (and afford) a P9S in .45 ACP....

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Holy Cow that used to be mine! Man it's weird seeing it look so good. Marc did a great job getting it refinished!

·
Registered
620 Posts
That's a great gun and I have yet to read that someone who just picked up a P7 of any model and was not able to shoot it well. Great o hear it and congrats on the pistol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.