HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had Greg Peters make me an IWB for my USP a few months back and ever since I got my P2000Sk I've been wanting something better than the DeSantis I had currently been using for it. Greg stepped up to the plate with this baby and it makes concealed carry so much more pleasant. Greg is an awesome guy to deal with and makes an awesome product.

Thanks again Greg!! (Pete10 on here)

I figured I might as well post the USP pics too --->

:350:

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Both holsters look very nice and well made. How much $ do they run?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both holsters look very nice and well made. How much $ do they run?
Both were under $40, and there a a bunch of different options depending on how you want to carry and what attachments you want. I was so happy with my USP holster I contacted Greg about making me the P2000SK holster before I even got the gun. When the day comes that I get my HK45C, he'll be the guy I contact as well.

:)

·
Registered
196 Posts
Set information on how to place orders would be great. I don't need one for USP, but I would like one for my 1911.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks for the kind review Chris, it was a pleasure doing business with you both times!

I do not have a website, I like to talk with each customer at least through email or PM before ordering. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and we can get the process started.

Greg (PETE10) Peters
Peters Custom Holsters

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What he said. ;) Thanks again!

Since they are not mass produced, you can be sure to get one to meet your exact needs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the kind review Chris, it was a pleasure doing business with you both times!

I do not have a website, I like to talk with each customer at least through email or PM before ordering. If anyone is interested, shoot me a PM and we can get the process started.

Greg (PETE10) Peters
Peters Custom Holsters
PM inbound.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I like that style of IWB with the belt snaps to hold it in place. I have a Gun Leather USA from Ron Olson for my USP 40c, he's a small one man shop in Texas if I remember right. He made mine for about $40, it's like a summer special that sells for twice the price with 10x the wait to get hands on. I ordered a High Noon back in August and still don't have it yet. I am really wondering if all the wait will be worth it... when I can get a Milt Sparks (in stock) from Brownell's.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
I got my holster from Greg Peters (pete10) today and it is absolutely fabulous. All you guys need to get these!!!

Thanks Greg!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts

Greg (PETE10) Peters
Peters Custom Holsters

Do you do one for a P7?

·
Registered
373 Posts
How are the snaps on those straps? I found that one mistake a lot of holster makers make is that they use too thick leather for the straps and/or make them too short in length so it's difficult to snap them shut even though you specify the right size belt - even more of a problem with thicker web belts like the Galco trainers.

I have a Walther P99 that I'd be intersted in knowing if it will fit.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
How are the snaps on those straps? I found that one mistake a lot of holster makers make is that they use too thick leather for the straps and/or make them too short in length so it's difficult to snap them shut even though you specify the right size belt - even more of a problem with thicker web belts like the Galco trainers.

I have a Walther P99 that I'd be intersted in knowing if it will fit.

The straps have four different holes so that you can adjust the length for whatever width belt you are wearing.

These holsters are great!!!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
P30

Got an order in for a P30 holster....just waiting on payment instructions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had Greg Peters make me an IWB for my USP a few months back and ever since I got my P2000Sk I've been wanting something better than the DeSantis I had currently been using for it. Greg stepped up to the plate with this baby and it makes concealed carry so much more pleasant. Greg is an awesome guy to deal with and makes an awesome product.

Thanks again Greg!! (Pete10 on here)
If its not too much trouble, could you get a pic of it on you, or at least with the belt loops horizontal? I'd like to see what the cant is like with the mounting holes you used.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts