HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to 21HK for the unique MP5 prints-they go well with my other HK "art" in my gun room-

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Nice.

Been eye balling the XM-8 poster all day.

Spent the day working in a undisclosed location with so many different HK models laying around. Lets just say it is very secure and I had to rush home to check on my HKs. Real hard part is seeing the 6 HK SP89s laying on the bench in a pile and the HK91 new in the Styrofoam as a display.

·
Banned
34,552 Posts
Nice.

Been eye balling the XM-8 poster all day.

Spent the day working in a undisclosed location with so many different HK models laying around. Lets just say it is very secure and I had to rush home to check on my HKs. Real hard part is seeing the 6 HK SP89s laying on the bench in a pile and the HK91 new in the Styrofoam as a display.
Braggart :biggrin: --- hope everything is alright at home!!! :cool:

Tony

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just got those from him also never thought to put them together. That looks cool. Nice framing job.
Yeah, I combined them because I wanted the A3 version in with the other MP5s so the G3SG1 is the oddball out (I did not have the heart in me to cut the picture)

·
Premium Member
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, I appreciate your comment. The framing looks great!
Thanks again! You were great to deal with and I highly recommend you to anyone looking for HK art/memorabilia...and if you come across any other MP5 related art PM me because I am in!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts