HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up my 2nd Hk41 yesterday. She's a beauty. Unfired, with heavy bipod and 2 mags. The guy who I got it from, replied to my wanted..Hk 41 stuff. This wasn't exactly what I meant, but what a nice guy and gentleman. It's great making new friends, along with the hobby.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Very nice, its only a few digits off my first one. Ive got another coming in next week also.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My other one is nice, but isn't as nice, and will be a shooter.

·
HKPRO PRIME MINISTER
1,292 Posts
HK 41 rifle...

Nice find MM....

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Very nice! Congrats!

·
Atta' Boy!!
575 Posts
That's the first 41 I've seen that has white paint in the model and serial number. Anybody seen this elsewhere?

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I have seen a few MP5 models that had the white filler in the SN too.

I do not think it is factory.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
That white paint is probably Brownell's lacquer-stick. Really good stuff and not nearly as messy as trying to use a hobby paint brush.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Some guy a while ago had a 41 with swing down lower. Some were grandfathered down. He was asking $4K for it.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If it was legit/legal.....that was a smokin' deal.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Some guy a while ago had a 41 with swing down lower. Some were grandfathered down. He was asking $4K for it.
That would have been one of the 1966 versions. There were only a few imported and then ATF ruled they were not importable but grandfathered the ones in country. HK redesigned the 41 to have the shelf type lower and brought it back in in limited numbers in 1974. The few 1966 41s Ive seen sell have gone 7-8K.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice buy!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts