HKPRO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered it last tues/wed, arrived at my ffl today. Very impressed. BE date code,and no issues with the finish. It even came with 2 of the flat floor plate magazines. It is a light LEM trigger, just like my P30sk v1 and not much bigger in the grip. Can't wait to go shoot it

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Can't wait to get mine this week. Already have a nickel sear spring on the way from HK. I called them to see if they had any other information about the LE agency that cancelled the order, but they did not....wonder who lost out so we could be happy ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
524 Posts
How deep are the import markings on the slide? I'm wondering if a little scrubbing with a nylon brush followed by some Cold Blue would make the import markings less noticeable.

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Congrats, very nice USP Compact 9mm!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ordered it last tues/wed, arrived at my ffl today. Very impressed. BE date code,and no issues with the finish. It even came with 2 of the flat floor plate magazines. It is a light LEM trigger, just like my P30sk v1 and not much bigger in the grip. Can't wait to go shoot it

Bjo71 I've never seen an LEM from the factory with a safety? I saw the price on those but missed out on getting one wondering what is this engraving on the slide that you mentioned?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Goturback, if you look at my top photo with the P30sk, "pnw arms" is etched on the slide towards the end of the barrel. It is very faint.

·
Premium Member
869 Posts
Bjo71 I've never seen an LEM from the factory with a safety? I saw the price on those but missed out on getting one wondering what is this engraving on the slide that you mentioned?
This is a unique version not normally imported into the US...unique in that it is a LEM USPc with ambi safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm supposed to get mine Wednesday. It'll be my first HK but I'm worried about those import marks, I can't find a close up clear picture of them. Oh well, if they bother me too bad I can always sell it and make my money back. I've always wondered why the importers won't engrave in a discrete area, like on the underside of the slide.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts