HKPRO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its once in a blue moon when a really good local deal comes around, due to my age the only way I can buy a handgun in OR is through a private party (I am 18). Well today was one of those days, I picked myself up an HK USP .40 V7 with an LEM trigger, adjustable sights, 3 hi caps and a holster. This thing feels really good in my hand much better then my XD, I cant believe I havent looked at these before!

Anyways here is a pic:

Did I mention the best part? It was $390 [:p]

Now I need to grab a can of ammo and start practicing!

·
Registered
506 Posts
SWEEEET deal! Congradulations. and Happy shooting with the best there is.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Great deal! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
915 Posts
Congrats, and welcome aboard! Like the holster, who´s the manufacturer of this one?

·
Registered
149 Posts
18 years old? Hmmm? That's a shame. It seems we're getting addicted
at an earlier and earlier age. What's this world coming to?

By the time he's 25, he will have spent a small fortune on HK Pistols.
He just doesn't understand the danger of the "gateway" pistols at such
a young age. One pistol will lead to another, and another, and another.

Before you know it, another young life will caught up in the allure of HK
Pistols.:D

390.00 DOLLARS??? I need to go shopping with him! Teach us O'Great
One!:20000000:

·
Banned
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
18 years old? Hmmm? That's a shame. It seems we're getting addicted
at an earlier and earlier age. What's this world coming to?

By the time he's 25, he will have spent a small fortune on HK Pistols.
He just doesn't understand the danger of the "gateway" pistols at such
a young age. One pistol will lead to another, and another, and another.

Before you know it, another young life will caught up in the allure of HK
Pistols.:D

390.00 DOLLARS??? I need to go shopping with him! Teach us O'Great
One!:20000000:
I built my first AR when I was 14, Now I own and operate my own business selling AR parts and building uppers. Got an office last April and am doing very well how is that for a disease ;) I already want a P30 oh and the holster is a G code, its pretty nice but I have a Ctac so it dosent get much use.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
That's very cool. A business selling and making ARs! Very cool. Good luck with your new pistol and enjoy!

Where in Oregon are you? My cousin lives in Salem.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I built my first AR when I was 14, Now I own and operate my own business selling AR parts and building uppers. Got an office last April and am doing very well how is that for a disease ;) I already want a P30 oh and the holster is a G code, its pretty nice but I have a Ctac so it dosent get much use.

You're my Hero!:20000000:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
1,922 Posts
You don't happen to be in IL. do you? I know someone there matching your description already

·
Registered
21 Posts
How I wish I'd find a USP for under $550, let alone $390. That's a major steal!

I've owned just about every type of handgun out there, or fired them, HK's to me are the best of the bunch and worth every penny.

M

·
0 Posts
Purchased my first HK too (first post too). Mine's just like yours but variant 3 (DA/SA w/decocker and no safety, like my Sigs). Mine was a bit more expensive at $495 with 2 mags and no holster. KI date code puts it as a 1998 model. I must say that it performs exactly as it should have. I put 200 rounds down range yesterday and it performed flawlessly. .40 is quite snappy mainly because this gun is so light weight. Night sites are quite dim but once replaced, this one's beside my bed.

I'd say that you got an awesome deal! These HKs are real nice.

·
Registered
506 Posts
couldn't afford his habit so he had to start dealing.
See? That's what it can lead to. Don't say you haven't been warned! ::smiles his jolly smile::

1 - 16 of 16 Posts